Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Its my computer then. I am clearing out my history to see if that will help :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay that worked. How much for the Coatl Girl?

The buying thread just sent me an Autumnal Wreath.

They are 145k/398g lowest in the AH.

Also a Waverider Cape, which is 64800t/140g lowest.

I... What? Apparently they're REALLY appreciative of all the dragons I'm flooding their way. o:

You chose some really nice dragons for leveling, I'm not sure why no one wants to buy. o:

That girl is really tempting because I need an Arcane fighter for a dragon I want to build...
Lol, I try to level up dragons with different elements. I was going to keep the imp, but I just have too many similar color schemes in my lair right now. T.T

Its my computer then. I am clearing out my history to see if that will help :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay that worked. How much for the Coatl Girl?

Was this intended to me? I was thinking 150k, maybe? I sold a crystal level 25, for 200k. Lol

Yes it was. I was having some browser issues. Oh I would love her. Can I have some time to save up for her? If not I understand.

Last edited:
@Xan I think there's someone trading pretty dragons for triples as their lair theme (or looking to buy triples)

I finally got a lair theme c: it's X iri | Near X shim | Ivory smoke (near x meaning the color after x). If anyone has dragons that fit that message me! (It's fine if it's other genes but I prefer iri|shim|smoke

@Xan I think there's someone trading pretty dragons for triples as their lair theme (or looking to buy triples)

I finally got a lair theme c: it's X iri | Near X shim | Ivory smoke (near x meaning the color after x). If anyone has dragons that fit that message me! (It's fine if it's other genes but I prefer iri|shim|smoke

Ooh, have you got a link to their thread?

I'll be sure to let you know if I find any dragons that fit those criteria. :)

from the Water thread? Is it bad I want to give them dragons so they can shower me with things?

Kinda, since you've actually volunteered as a trainer for Wind and you guys are pushing for Dom this week. xD;

Also, I've been meaning to ask, but is there a particular reason why Wind is offering lower for exalts than Water and Fire? I would have been sending them all over to you guys, but the lower offer adds up to be a whole lot. I sent around 20 dragons out the first day, just over 30 yesterday, and I think I'm close to 30 again this morning.

OK will do. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am just curious as I haven't exhalted a dragon yet. What level is the best to exalt them?

8's a good number for me. Xan said 7, which is fine, but maybe 15 more battles can net you an extra 1-2k/fodder

8's a good number for me. Xan said 7, which is fine, but maybe 15 more battles can net you an extra 1-2k/fodder

I'm just too lazy to level my own fodder. xD; I'd rather sell it for a quick buck.

I've sold 34 fodder this morning with 7 more still in my CR queue~

Back