Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I'm debating to sell this fellow ~

Fully stoned - 3 berserkers, eliminate, scratch, sap, and 2 ambush - level 25 Arcane dragon
129 STR/ 8 AGI/ 48 QCK

I never use him anymroe, since I have 2 other 25 attackers and I usually use a healer as my 3rd.

rip me, because he was one of my first dragons to level to 25 and he has a basic tert.

Last edited:
I just checked and we have the same prices as water? :/

Maybe it got raised yesterday? When I first started selling, I sold my first two to Wind at 7500. Then I discovered it was lower and switched to Water. I may throw some your way later on when I get back to sniping. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm debating to sell this fellow ~

Fully stoned - 3 berserkers, eliminate, scratch, sap, and 2 ambush - level 25 Arcane dragon
129 STR/ 8 AGI/ 48 QCK

I never use him anymroe, since I have 2 other 25 attackers and I usually use a healer as my 3rd.

rip me, because he was one of my first dragons to level to 25 and he has a basic tert.

How much would you be looking for for him? >.>

I ask, as if I have money or space for more dragons right now...

The Night Sky silks are cycling out.
nO
Now I need to get to get... around 600 + gems and even more for the familiars.
Oh boy, this is gonna take a while.

I knoowwww

I wish I'd had enough to get the Night Sky Bundle, but I settled for one of each of the Fox Rats instead. .-.

@Xan I'll link when I get home. The thread is opened on my laptop lol
@Stina I'm to lazy to do double exalt T.T but I created a flavors page so I can keep track of what the dragons look like. I gave stina a spiral female she named it Nebula to exalt. Then when the baby that looked almost exactly like her grew up I randomized the name and its also Nebula haha exalted

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1343893
This person has pretty dragons. I got one from them for my lair theme :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I level to 7. I always want to exalt at level 6 because it takes forever to get from 6 to 7. For some reason there's always kelp tenders and tees trying to kill me right before 7 -_-
I exalted a level 15 once because I desperately need room and T. I think I got 25K not sure

Last edited:
That's beautiful

But I need money Lol I'm gonna check bios before I exalt. I have a list of dragons that I exalted and I shouldve checked them before hand T_T

I didn't check bios either when I used to exalt tbh
I feel like if I ever saw a dragon with a bio being sold for exalt prices, I'd try to buy and find them a good home?? I just don't like histories going to waste u v u

Ahh, thank you! ; v ;

hii_by_himitsutsubasa-d8gkzoy.png

I've been saving :') most I've had at one time tbh

I didn't check bios either when I used to exalt tbh
I feel like if I ever saw a dragon with a bio being sold for exalt prices, I'd try to buy and find them a good home?? I just don't like histories going to waste u v u

Ahh, thank you! ; v ;

hii_by_himitsutsubasa-d8gkzoy.png

I've been saving :') most I've had at one time tbh

hey you should buy me a downy fox rat friend

i mean

didn't you have a million before?? unless you're talking about gems e v e

Ooh I was so happy to find this thread!

Username Saltbreaker, UserID 88540

I was really pumped to help my flight (water!) push this week, but then it became this big four-way battle between water/fire/wind/earth and I'm kind of overwhelmed tbh. It's kept me off the site since I'm too nervous to go check the standings haha

Back