Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Tbh in my experience it isn't really that much work, but my hatchery isn't that successful soo.... ^.^;; The most time consuming part for me is making the graphics. Setting up takes a bit of time of course, and it may seem futile. Just keep bumping, and be sure to get plenty of affiliates.
Well shoot. I don't have a graphics program, I use an iPad. Guess the idea is shot for now, I'll figure something out eventually. Thanks.

SEND A CR

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how do you guys put previews?
cuz i always right click on the result of Predict Morphology as an adult, click "copy image location", slap a .png on the end of the link and put the img tags around it.

But it doesn't show that its working for me anymore??

TESTESTEST
dragonpic2.php
do you guys see it

How much for the 2nd Skydancer?

I'm getting excited for when I can breed my Valentines pair.
Only, I haven't quite figured out when to nest them, when should i throw them on a nest for Valentines?.

You could just nest them early and not hatch the nest until valentines day? You can more or less just leave a nest at the 'ready to hatch' point for as long as you need with no consequences.

Shiro is it easier to sell level 25s wth or without stones? You probably make more profit without stones but do they sell?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I bought this pair today! :D I'm hoping for really cute babies in like 30 days. I also don't know what to name them :eek:
BBCode:

Hey, when did you switch to ice?

You could just nest them early and not hatch the nest until valentines day? You can more or less just leave a nest at the 'ready to hatch' point for as long as you need with no consequences.

9wzwnuC.png

tfw no space :')
idk how I'm even going to handle that
probs gonna give away all the hatchlings

GUYS DO YOU WANT TO RESERVE ANY PLS TAKE THEM

YG7IeqB.jpg

Took me an hour to make and three different apps. Looks p terrible, but I'll figure out a way to make it look less crappy. Tips, anyone?

Last edited:
9wzwnuC.png

tfw no space :')
idk how I'm even going to handle that
probs gonna give away all the hatchlings

GUYS DO YOU WANT TO RESERVE ANY PLS TAKE THEM

omg how do you live D:

actually im in the same predicament lol

im at 36/67 of my lair project ack!!!!!!
i have 8 colors that i do have but they don't have crackle. I hope I can breed crackle into them.

I AM SO EXCITE!!

Last edited:
Back