Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i'mma cry, look at this beautiful headshot /sobs

tumblr_njfpzdZNtc1rps8dgo2_500.png

Lol I'm so late but @FireNinja we have a group hatchery thread: LINK

A lot of hatcheries that are "doing well" have 30-40 pages because they bump like crazy the first few months. Getting affiliated with successful hatcheries and new hatcheries should help you out because they bump their own threads and that might get your hatchery noticed more. If you're making deals with someone offer them hatchlings from your thread for a cheaper price. When you make pairs check the color ranges with this link: LINK I downloaded all my eligible dragon pictures and named them by what colors they are, then separated them into male/female folders and went to pair them up by checking every possible color range. Fudge it took forever because I had like 20 males and 15 females XD then I slowly made graphics (started out bad but got better). Really all you need is a hatchery banner, sig banner (for affiliates), and regular banners. I agree with what was previously mentioned: cryface is a good set of genes. A lot of people over-price their dragons but they still sell ;___; I haven't really sold anything yet because I need to update my selling post and other stuff. Just make sure to make unique and beautiful pairs! lol

*also if you need graphics I can help for a low cost - I'm poor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'mma cry, look at this beautiful headshot /sobs

tumblr_njfpzdZNtc1rps8dgo2_500.png
Where did you get this from D,:

Creeper$ I might consider the Skydancer Male. I am hoping to find a mate that will be ready to bread around the same time as her.

Gnoixaim that is so pretty.

Also my bf has bebes just hatched a day or two ago idk lol he has more babies than me T_T

PM him on FR if you wanna buy cause he doesn't have tbt </3
LINK
qfqeLHy.png

@Cuppycakez I want to switch to ice, eye color is pretty. I told my bf to switch because his dragon bebes would look a lot better but his favorite color is light blue. I cry.

If your interested, I could link you to my CS page and I could sell you a couple pets? I don't know how much they go for but honestly if you want them you can have them for free! :)

Ahh, that'd be great, thank you! ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the headshot here. I traded a noc egg, BEST THING EVER.

ITS SO NICE IM DYING
I NEED ART FROM THAT ARTIST FCUSHDLA

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm almost done with Nix's apparel :')

YG7IeqB.jpg

Took me an hour to make and three different apps. Looks p terrible, but I'll figure out a way to make it look less crappy. Tips, anyone?

Looks pretty decent, actually ^.^ Not sure if you can do anything about the quality, but try to keep the width between 500-520 px or it will get cut off. Other than that, it looks good c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha I do love the eyes. :) Its a great bonus! I'm not huge on the nests but they're ok. :)

NOOO DON'T CRY ITS JUST A VACATION <3 <3
AND I CAN'T THEY LIMIT ME TO LIKE 6 MONTHS. I'D BE SUPER HAPPY WITH 3!

YO TELL ME WHAT ICE IS LIKE :O still dont know if i should switch or not eheheh ^.^;;

Back