Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i'mma cry, look at this beautiful headshot /sobs

tumblr_njfpzdZNtc1rps8dgo2_500.png

nvm i found them ty lmao thats gorgeous ahh,,,

Shiro is it easier to sell level 25s wth or without stones? You probably make more profit without stones but do they sell?

i t hink you addressed the wrong person because i have no idea lmao

Last edited:
@Cuppy - a vacation? O_O permanent vacation if you ask me, I think it's 1500 gems to change another time lol

@Cuppy - a vacation? O_O permanent vacation if you ask me, I think it's 1500 gems to change another time lol

yeah, only the first one is free. after that its 6 months + 1.5k gems

- - - Post Merge - - -

im actually writing a little ficlet of my OCs... in their dragon forms... with FR lore...... what the hell is wrong with me

Ayy i've finished my accent submission for trickmurk circus!
dWtvUiL.png

apU025B.png

kaGnwg6.png

M1RwpUV.png
i don't think i'll win, but it was fun to make! i have an idea for a skin too ^_^
is anyone else entering the skin contest?

@Astro0 I love the sludge.

No I'm not making a skin lol but apparently I'm a judge in the cooking contest 0.0

Ayy i've finished my accent submission for trickmurk circus!
dWtvUiL.png

apU025B.png

kaGnwg6.png

M1RwpUV.png
i don't think i'll win, but it was fun to make! i have an idea for a skin too ^_^
is anyone else entering the skin contest?

wwahhh its gorgeous omg <333!! if i could even remotely color anything or had any ideas i would lol

that cutest couple contest omg........ i want to enter but unfortunately all of the couples i have lore for are from other universes and i dont know how to translate it into dragon lore )':

Last edited:
There's this amazing hatchery that had awesome pirate banners but they just updated to the mainstream graphics ;____;

link

pssst guys
Send me your fodder/unwanted dragons that you don't mind being exalted. Light VS Nature is going on right now.
I'll pay anything from 7-10k, a little bit extra for already levelled up. If you want more monies, just ask. I have 250k sitting with me right now.
I'll also pay extra for anything thats a Skydancer, any breed with rose tert and any breed with Tiger gene.
Send CR's to Valka, I have 12 spaces open right now for dragons.

pssst guys
Send me your fodder/unwanted dragons that you don't mind being exalted. Light VS Nature is going on right now.
I'll pay anything from 7-10k, a little bit extra for already levelled up. If you want more monies, just ask. I have 250k sitting with me right now.
I'll also pay extra for anything thats a Skydancer, any breed with rose tert and any breed with Tiger gene.
Send CR's to Valka, I have 12 spaces open right now for dragons.

I'll be sending over 3 in a second! Not trained though, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'm actually starting to like crackle
e v e

is it because my bb? : )

Last edited:
Well I had money but I spent it wisely. I bought the battle stones I needed. I just need a couple more ambushes and I will almost be ready. Bought 2 ambushes, 1 eliminte, 3 berserker, 1 Scratch and one shred. bye bye 150k. :)

Looks pretty decent, actually ^.^ Not sure if you can do anything about the quality, but try to keep the width between 500-520 px or it will get cut off. Other than that, it looks good c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

YO TELL ME WHAT ICE IS LIKE :O still dont know if i should switch or not eheheh ^.^;;

I'll figure something out, but for now I'm gonna have to hold off so I don't kill myself swiping around on my touchscreen trying to make these lol.

ICE IS FREAKIN AMAZING JOIN HERE IF YOU WANT GOOD DOMINANCE IN A CASUAL ENVIRONMENT PLEASE ITS WONDERFUL AND DID I MENTION THAT ITS AMAZING TOO

Well I had money but I spent it wisely. I bought the battle stones I needed. I just need a couple more ambushes and I will almost be ready. Bought 2 ambushes, 1 eliminte, 3 berserker, 1 Scratch and one shred. bye bye 150k. :)

You'll earn it all back when you get in the coli $$$$$$$

Back