Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I was aaaalmost to getting the Night Sky bundle, but then I saw the skin I've been wanting for cheap and had to have it. D:

So now I'm back where I started.

I just
If I give you a dragon with a Bio/Personality
And you take it knowing that you shouldn't delete it

DONT ****ING DELETE IT MY GOD

Oh great! Light sprites went up TEN THOUSAND GEMS...
THIS IS JUST GETTING HARDER

40k gems/20 mil is a bit high, the AH Sprite prices are still kind of borked from NoN. FR's whole economy got turned on its head and it seems like it's taking a while to recover.

There was one over here that was more or less sold for 15mil.

Thanks! It's going to take me a WHILE to save up for one though. Probably a month, and by that time they'll have risen anyway I bet!! ;)

You can do it!

Just focus on getting it and devote all your funds towards that one goal. You can use the upcoming festival to make a lot of money quickly and use that as the base for your fund. Now that you have your team all leveled (Good job on that, by the way, they look really good! I think I forgot to congratulate you earlier. o: ), there are a lot more doors open for you. Exalting fodder, selling leveled dragons, farming for loot drops. You can use all of these methods to make enough. The earlier you start, the easier it is to beat inflation in a race.

Hint: if you cap fairground money every day, you will reach 10 million in 133 days.

Can I just say I'm surprised how fast the nocturnes' pricing went down? Wooow. Barely a month ago they were so much more, and now I'm seeing hatchlings just as cheap as an other breed.

Back