Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Woo, my flight came in second place for the four elements showdown thingy! I wanted to stay up and help push more dergs out to the Tidelord but alas, I'm on EST and my partner was none too happy about the idea of staying up with me until 3am waiting for me to stop playing with dragons, so, yeah. :p Feeling a little guilty about it but I doubt I could have made a HUGE difference anyway. Better that I went to bed early.

I literally dropped 83k on 2 Ambushes in under 5 minutes by selling random Materials.

hello friends if anyone eould like to spare 2 gems for 12k i will love u

idk conversion rate srry i want this babbu rlly bad she got a cool id

Last edited:
After a month of waiting I was final able to get her for 260K ; w;
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *Throws Confetti*

Not sure if I should gene her up with crystal though D': someone help me.

Oh I'm sorry! I meant gnoixaim! Whoops :eek:

Oops, I didn't see this - but, it really depends. I've sold 2 level 25's that were unstatted/unstoned and 1 with stones/stated. & pricing really depends on what the dragon looks like : ))))

After a month of waiting I was final able to get her for 260K ; w;
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *Throws Confetti*

Not sure if I should gene her up with crystal though D': someone help me.

Yeeeeee, congrats <333 the price of nocs are really dropping rip me because i can't sell any of my babies

Oops, I didn't see this - but, it really depends. I've sold 2 level 25's that were unstatted/unstoned and 1 with stones/stated. & pricing really depends on what the dragon looks like : ))))

Yeeeeee, congrats <333 the price of nocs are really dropping rip me because i can't sell any of my babies
I see people put high prices on their babies in hatcheries and they are able to sell them. But I think thats because they lie about what they sold em for XD

The owner had a gem ratio of 1:350 0.0 I sold all my gems to Kii lol because I didn't wanna get ripped off </3

Dat be pretty.

Hopefully the event this month will give the chance to gather resources for those fox rats. Hurry up and get to 25 stupid dragons.

Back