Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Can I just say I'm surprised how fast the nocturnes' pricing went down? Wooow. Barely a month ago they were so much more, and now I'm seeing hatchlings just as cheap as an other breed.

well, i mean, it was to be expected since after a month, people could breed them. esp if they used scrolls. so thats how it goes i guess :p

Can I just say I'm surprised how fast the nocturnes' pricing went down? Wooow. Barely a month ago they were so much more, and now I'm seeing hatchlings just as cheap as an other breed.

Well, they released a massive amount of them during the NoN event, and they were all grew up and were RTB at the same time. Looks like even the bat dragon craze couldn't stand up to such a flood of dragons.

I'm surprised at how fast Cryface went down in value too. o: Crystal held its value for a really long time in comparison, but Cryface? I sniped one yesterday for 7k and sent it off to be exalted.

If anyone has a facet scroll, I would love to give you exalt fodder and set up a payment plan for 500-600k T lol I don't have enough gems for the MP scroll and the AH scroll price is crazy x_x

Selling:

"Moth"
Adult Preview
Nocturne Female
Sand/Royal/Rust
Tiger/Eyespots/Underbelly
30K 15K OBO

"Belly"
Adult Preview
Snapper Female
Lavender/Obsidian/Ice
Crystal/Eyespots/Underbelly
8K OBO

"Puck"
Adult Preview
Fae Male
Mulberry/Silver/Ice
Crystal/Eyespots/Underbelly
8K OBO

Last edited:
The RNG gods and I had a falling out.

Hope and Ruin gave me a 2 egg nest.

My eyeburner Imp pair that I went through hell trying to put together? 2 eggs.

I sniped some RTB fodder and decided to throw them on a nest to get some hatchlings around the end of the week since I have some empty nests.

ONE EGG NEST.

Whyyyyyy

The RNG gods and I had a falling out.

Hope and Ruin gave me a 2 egg nest.

My eyeburner Imp pair that I went through hell trying to put together? 2 eggs.

I sniped some RTB fodder and decided to throw them on a nest to get some hatchlings around the end of the week since I have some empty nests.

ONE EGG NEST.

Whyyyyyy
I think for the past 3-4 nests I kept getting 3 eggs lol it was crazy. I am able to breed my noc pair now but I'm gonna wait till I can buy facet T_T

I think for the past 3-4 nests I kept getting 3 eggs lol it was crazy. I am able to breed my noc pair now but I'm gonna wait till I can buy facet T_T

I had great luck with my past few nests. Two 4 egg, two 3 egg, and a 2 egg. But no more of that, I guess. D:

Same, I have more or less my dream dragon breeding pair that I need to finish geneing before I can breed them. I need Crystal and Current for the girl. Technically I should put Current on the boy too, but I'd feel bad overriding his Facet. .-. Her Current will likely kill Facet in the hatchlings anyway.

I had great luck with my past few nests. Two 4 egg, two 3 egg, and a 2 egg. But no more of that, I guess. D:

Same, I have more or less my dream dragon breeding pair that I need to finish geneing before I can breed them. I need Crystal and Current for the girl. Technically I should put Current on the boy too, but I'd feel bad overriding his Facet. .-. Her Current will likely kill Facet in the hatchlings anyway.
Ooo what pair are they? :3 I would love to ogle at them. I'm going to try to sell my ACNL stuff for FR treasure and buy facet for the noc girl I got recently. I pray for cryface. I think there's a site that will tell you the exact percentage of what genes will be expressed in the hatchling based on the genes you put for the parents :O I need to dig it out of my bookmarks. I tend to bookmark things and never use them. Worse than favoriting and forgetting.

Last edited:
Ooo what pair are they? :3 I would love to ogle at them. I'm going to try to sell my ACNL stuff for FR treasure and buy facet for the noc girl I got recently. I pray for cryface. I think there's a site that will tell you the exact percentage of what genes will be expressed in the hatchling based on the genes you put for the parents :O I need to dig it out of my bookmarks. I tend to bookmark things and never use them. Worse than favoriting and forgetting.

It's these two:

The girl will be Crystal/Current/Underbelly. I've been wanting one for ages and ages. Fire Iri is sort of mediocre looking, but Fire Crystal? Yesss. The boy was suppooosed to be Leaf Crystal, but the first one I got was related to the girl. D: And then this purple boy popped up, already gened and everything, so I decided to go with him and save myself some money. They have a range in the purples, blues, greens, and yellows.

Here's the gene rarity guide I always use. : D

It's these two:
The girl will be Crystal/Current/Underbelly. I've been wanting one for ages and ages. Fire Iri is sort of mediocre looking, but Fire Crystal? Yesss. The boy was suppooosed to be Leaf Crystal, but the first one I got was related to the girl. D: And then this purple boy popped up, already gened and everything, so I decided to go with him and save myself some money. They have a range in the purples, blues, greens, and yellows.

I hate when that happens T_T I work hard to buy then they end up being too close in generations </3 They look like they would have pretty bebes

Also thank you for linking the guide! Looks very detailed, I shall read further into after I do my biol hw @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

Check out our hatchery and feel free to negotiate before we exalt these babes: LINK

*Prices that are listed are max price so feel free to pm the seller ^_^

I'm purchasing hatchery graphics wheeee

So glad to finally get it open soon and off the ground ; v ;

Last edited:
It's these two:

omg if you ever hatch a orange ranged crystal girl, could you please let me know? :D secondary doesnt matter!

yuicryv2.gif

Ahh, it feels so nice u v u
I was going to attempt to make them by myself, but 40+ cards is way too much for me OTL

Back