Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Selling:

"Moth"
Adult Preview
Nocturne Female
Sand/Royal/Rust
Tiger/Eyespots/Underbelly
30K 15K OBO

"Puck"
Adult Preview
Fae Male
Mulberry/Silver/Ice
Crystal/Eyespots/Underbelly
8K OBO

"Snow"
Adult Preview
Wildclaw Female
Obsidian/Ice/Ice
15K OBO

"Frost"
Adult Preview
Wildclaw Female
Obsidian/Platinum/Ice
15K OBO

"Sugar"
Adult Preview
Snapper Male
Rose/Rose/White
Basic/Stripes/Gembond
8K OBO

Last edited:
@Astro0 some of the notes on that DR post were fun to read. I enjoy watching people go ballistic from reading something wrong lol

I went and bought my expensive dragon an expensive accent to go with her. .-.

And here I am supposedly saving for the Night Sky bundle...

ugh... does anyone know of a backup of the swipp list?? i like cant convert any food because im paranoid its all swipp stuff. would just like to write down the food bits, thank you.

ugh... does anyone know of a backup of the swipp list?? i like cant convert any food because im paranoid its all swipp stuff. would just like to write down the food bits, thank you.

Maybe try this one instead? It doesn't say what the trades are, but it'll still tell you what not to convert.

LOL I sell everything except robot hearts, apparel and a couple other things from my hoard. Ahh I regret it but it's a good source of treasure XD

I've wanted to join flight rising for a while now, but the registration window is always closed when I check. When will be the next chance to join?

Last edited:
SakuraPrimrose: She's beautiful!. Very shiny girl indeed.
---
I forgot to show you guys my newest breeding pair. I recently got them both, and they're gonna have the cutest babs.

xV21e1f.png

I've wanted to join flight rising for a while, but the registration window is always closed when I check. When will be the next chance to join?
The admins will post a update when a window will soon be open.

Looking to trade familiars for apparel since I'm broke. Just message me on here/FR if you're interested.

Anybody willing to trade a daub/speckle/crackle scroll for my underbelly scroll? I'd be glad to make up the MP difference in treasure c:

35k but will take CR for 25k

Both females

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also thanks Sakura!

Last edited:
Back