Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

ayy how do you guys search for adult fodder? like what do you type into the AH?

The AH is pretty much cleansed of EF. You're gonna have to look at the 10ks lol

But what I do is search 7k on the left box, nothing in the right, click price. The oldest ones will automatically be at the top. If there's nothing, I do the exact same process in 500t increments until I find something. After 9k though it's not really exalt fodder anymore.

For the first time ever I literally don't play the site for a day because I was busy doing real life. And my feed bar goes to 65% what the hell dragons can't I leave you alone for a day??

Hatched some pretty Fae's this morning. They are so cute I want to keep them all but I cant. I am not sure what to ask. Can someone help me with a good price for them? Thanks :)

The AH is pretty much cleansed of EF. You're gonna have to look at the 10ks lol

But what I do is search 7k on the left box, nothing in the right, click price. The oldest ones will automatically be at the top. If there's nothing, I do the exact same process in 500t increments until I find something. After 9k though it's not really exalt fodder anymore.
Lol you're paying wayyy too much for fodder.

@Astro0 - zoom out in your browser till you can see all of the listings in AH without having to scroll, input 4500 or 4999 T and 5000 T min and max then look for day 5 or 6 hatchlings. If it's close to rollover look for hatchlings that are day 6. I've noticed that their age displays the next day if it's close to rollover. That's how I get fodder, doesn't take too long.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Sakura maybe max price for each would be 15 or 20K : o

For the first time ever I literally don't play the site for a day because I was busy doing real life. And my feed bar goes to 65% what the hell dragons can't I leave you alone for a day??

That's odd .3.
iirc, dragons can only go down to 80% within one day??

> "I'll have the examples to you today"
> two days later
> hasn't started + won't respond to my PMs

I see that you're online and active like?? If you don't want to do it tell me so I can find another artist and won't waste my time waiting on you

started coli grinding fo realz, got one derg up to lvl 25, other 2 from 14 to 21
made 275k in two days B)
why didnt i start doing this earlier??

Does someone need breeding cards? lol I'm working on new breeding cards for the group hatchery :3 and new banners and such lol

Is this kawaii enough? hahaha
Zj188Tw.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Correction: working on itty bitty breeding cards XD

Does someone need breeding cards? lol I'm working on new breeding cards for the group hatchery :3 and new banners and such lol

Is this kawaii enough? hahaha
Zj188Tw.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Correction: working on itty bitty breeding cards XD

Oh gosh they're so cute ; v ;
The WC girl reminds me of one of my own .o.

it's v kawaii uwu

ALSO I REALIZED THEYRE FAMILY FF
IM SORRY IM DUMB

Oh gosh they're so cute ; v ;
The WC girl reminds me of one of my own .o.

it's v kawaii uwu

ALSO I REALIZED THEYRE FAMILY FF
IM SORRY IM DUMB
LOL I think I actually got the WC girl from you XD

I wish I can help you do the breeding cards but I saw your post of 40 pairs lol and I have 20 pairs to do for the group hatchery @_@ I'm so sorry </3

LOL I think I actually got the WC girl from you XD

I wish I can help you do the breeding cards but I saw your post of 40 pairs lol and I have 20 pairs to do for the group hatchery @_@ I'm so sorry </3

//pats

I'm hoping the graphics person I hired gets back to me soon u v u
same about the 40 pairs tho OTL I thought about making them myself at first, but 40 is just too much :')

//pats

I'm hoping the graphics person I hired gets back to me soon u v u
same about the 40 pairs tho OTL I thought about making them myself at first, but 40 is just too much :')
I hope so too D: lol that's a lot of pairs. I can help if they don't take the request lol it doesn't take too long to create breeding cards once you come up with a base : ) unless you resize dragons and go to scrying to predict hatchlings with different color of eyes @_@

I guess its time for me to memorize all the holidays and their respective months because why not. How many of you know all the holidays according to each month without checking?

Back