Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I guess its time for me to memorize all the holidays and their respective months because why not. How many of you know all the holidays according to each month without checking?

January - Ice
February - Shadow
June - Light
October - Plague
November - Earth

I basically only remember the ones that I've gone through welp

Ice - Jan
Shadow - Feb
Wind - Mar
Water - April
Nature - May
Light - June
Lightning - July
Fire - Aug
Arcane - Sept
plague - Oct
Earth - Nov
NoN - Dec

I think? I'm trying to remember based off of Sprite prices. xD;

I don't even know. I don't want to try to memorize things if it's not related to my classes because I might choke on exams hahaha

Looking to buy the Valentine's CS pets/this month's CS pets for Treasure or Gems u v u

I also have exalt fodder to trade, if anyone's in need of that right now ^^

Looking to buy the Valentine's CS pets/this month's CS pets for Treasure or Gems u v u

I also have exalt fodder to trade, if anyone's in need of that right now ^^
What does it look like?

also finally finished the design and now on to finishing all the pairs @_@

lMqaEZY.png

What does it look like?

also finally finished the design and now on to finishing all the pairs @_@

lMqaEZY.png

ahh it looks great u v u
For the Valentine's Pets, navigate to the main page of CS and click the yellow:

aRHxXfc.png

For the outcomes, I'm looking for these:
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php

some of them are in their grown stages, so they won't look exactly the same as their child counterparts ^^

Edit: As a side note, joining CS/getting pets on CS is completely free u v u
aka join and sell me pets plspls

Last edited:
OH YES
I got an example from the card maker u v u
It's so beautiful ahh ; v ;

6dfc.jpg

Last edited:
It's so pretty : D I can't wait to see your hatchery with all these pairs : )

//hugs
I can't wait either ; v ; I've actually wanted to do this all the way back in June when I first found Flight Rising OTL
4 months of waiting for Reg in October; then getting the cash to commission cards e v e running a hatchery seems really fun though

wow thats gorgeous @A@ i should pretend i have pairs so they can make me cards for no reason...

yess
Their prices are pretty cheap compared to the current market, tbh u v u + their work is easily one of the best
Here they are~

Last edited:
//hugs
I can't wait either ; v ; I've actually wanted to do this all the way back in June when I first found Flight Rising OTL
4 months of waiting for Reg in October; then getting the cash to commission cards e v e running a hatchery seems really fun though

yess
Their prices are pretty cheap compared to the current market, tbh u v u + their work is easily one of the best
Here they are~

ooo ty for the link!! maybe ill get ones for bridgette and her mates even tho i dont run a hatchery..... just to have them....

ooo ty for the link!! maybe ill get ones for bridgette and her mates even tho i dont run a hatchery..... just to have them....

gogogo
everyone needs to swarm and toss money at them tbh

Also, Friday the 13th babbus u v u

Selling for:

15 kT Each
or
30 Gems Each

Back