Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I CANT STOP MYSELF I NEED THE SECOND ONE LAF
nikki no dont do it you have too many dergs
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
bye money

if anyone has any fodder they would like to get rid of i'd love to buy to stock up for the start of the push for shadow's festival! :D i have 5 spots atm!

Looking to buy the Valentine's CS pets/this month's CS pets for Treasure or Gems u v u

I also have exalt fodder to trade, if anyone's in need of that right now ^^

hhh u made me go back on and now im addicted

thanks a lot laf ; v ;

Hey I'm having trouble putting an image into one of my dragons bio. I'm using the imgur link and its just not working??

Are you using the BBCode

brackets?
And make sure you're using the correct file, it should end in .gif/.png/.jpg ^^

ahh it looks great u v u
For the Valentine's Pets, navigate to the main page of CS and click the yellow:

aRHxXfc.png

For the outcomes, I'm looking for these:
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php
pic.php

some of them are in their grown stages, so they won't look exactly the same as their child counterparts ^^

Edit: As a side note, joining CS/getting pets on CS is completely free u v u
aka join and sell me pets plspls

Hi bby, I think I have the ones you're looking for. i don't know what the hell i'm doing

click hereeeeeeeee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Valentine's baby boys <3

Last edited:
@mia: the lavender one is gorgeous. I got crystal faes for my v-day dragons OTL

@Astro0 thank you for this magnificent piece ;_____; <3 <3 <3 <3

xT7fTGO.png

I finally put Stina's gifts in my dragon bios and *note: it took me awhile because I had to save in between putting text and images, if I didn't it would delete everything

My dergs are starving and my babies are still stuck in their eggs ;v;
i am a bad mother

if anyone has any fodder they would like to get rid of i'd love to buy to stock up for the start of the push for shadow's festival! :D i have 5 spots atm!

Dom partners!

- - - Post Merge - - -

We should team up lol

sniped a girl for fodder, levelled her up to lvl 7.... kinda fell in love! triple obsidian, unfortunate genes but could be soooo cute!

i dunno what to do! keep her as part of a coli team? or exalt her to the shadow mama for the festival? help!

Last edited:
cute babies!
10k each, will take fodder as payment! 5 day old hatchies or adults ^_^

XYX

XYX
i wish i could keep em, they're too cute!

sniped a girl for fodder, levelled her up to lvl 7.... kinda fell in love! triple obsidian, unfortunate genes but could be soooo cute!

i dunno what to do! keep her as part of a coli team? or exalt her to the shadow mama for the festival? help!
I'd keep it.

Would you change a lot of the genes? I think you could probably find a trip obs WC later on in nice genes. Triple colors are usually in abundance

if you don't want her, all take her!! crackle is my weakness

id say keep her!

Hey guys, ive been hatching ugly basic noc babs right?? So i put them on AH for 1t below minimum. They were bought and exalted immediately (expected). I sold three at 7999 each, and the owners lost around 6k. Ive been doing this, and the profit is pretty good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in other news, i expanded my lair and the next one is 90k.
But i bought these two!!

(hot damn, if he was a wc...)

My first crystals!!

I leveled 3 SD to 7 and sold them to nature for 16850 each. They really wanted those dragons. I only paid 6k for them when they were babies. I got 6 more that I am leveling this afternoon. Anyone know of anyone paying good money for exalts?

Back