Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Goodbye skin fund. Hello little imperial!! Also Sakura if you want him, you can have him for 30k if you'd like to have them both. I like him, but you got here first!!

I bought him, but if you like he can totally live with his sis!! I don't mind sending him your way.

You two are glorious, thanks for buying!

Hope you can settle where they're going to live. xD

Aw are you sure :) I don't mind just having one. I am glad that he got a home with a TBT member though :) If you do decide you don't want him then send me a CR.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL goes looking for exalt fodder and finds this lovely girl. I have been wanting a Tundra : )

I need lair space, 3 more eggs hatching in a few days T_T

Send a CR with a reasonable price and I'll accept : )

I'll most likely exalt or give to S a t a n i to exalt 8D

- - - Post Merge - - -

***Also the snapper looks like he has a butt chin @_@

Thank you so much. Are you sure that was enough? I can send you some more treasure. I still have the rest of the week to save up for the festival. Doing pretty good. I am putting the extra in my vault so I don't spend it: )

Nah, I'm just glad they found a home with each other!

Thank you. They look lovely together.

S a t a n i, I would love that Female Coatl. I will have to wait a couple of days to get some babies out of my lair. Probably just going to exalt them when they grow up.

Thank you. They look lovely together.

S a t a n i, I would love that Female Coatl. I will have to wait a couple of days to get some babies out of my lair. Probably just going to exalt them when they grow up.

I can hold her for you if you want.

I need lair space, 3 more eggs hatching in a few days T_T

Send a CR with a reasonable price and I'll accept : )

I'll most likely exalt or give to S a t a n i to exalt 8D

- - - Post Merge - - -

***Also the snapper looks like he has a butt chin @_@

im so tempted by the blood girl.....oh ,, ,, no i cant..., i ,,,must resist,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i sent a CR idk if thats enough tho

yeah that's cool : ) I accepted! Thank you : D

thank YOU for the gorg girl <3

ugh i really want an irishim nocturne but i have... no idea... what colors i want. I: and im also broke af who the hell only has 30k lolllll

thank YOU for the gorg girl <3

ugh i really want an irishim nocturne but i have... no idea... what colors i want. I: and im also broke af who the hell only has 30k lolllll
I just breed some nocs from my new pair. I'm glad they went/going to lock and stina
I was actually expecting them to both be iri/shim haha

I just breed some nocs from my new pair. I'm glad they went/going to lock and stina
I was actually expecting them to both be iri/shim haha

i wouldve liked that male, but sadly i dont really like noc males. x-x and im guessing hes p expensive anyway lol

i wouldve liked that male, but sadly i dont really like noc males. x-x and im guessing hes p expensive anyway lol
Noooo I sell pretty cheap lol I guess people don't really know because I usually only get sales from people in the FR LINE group OTL

Selling these Frozen Valentine Coatls <3

They are so perfect @___@ triple ice with ice eyes ahhh

Last edited:
Back