Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

idk if i should sell my opaline wings

1. MONEY

2. i like it but i dont even own any ridgebacks??

; v ; pls help me decide what to do

Last edited:
I can hold her for you if you want.

Oops sorry, I fell asleep. That would be great. I am hoping to expand tomorrow.

Selling these Frozen Valentine Coatls <3

:O Lafiel I would love to get the male. They are gorgeous. I am a little squeezed on space right now. I will see if I can get the treasure today to expand. So many pretty dragons.

idk if i should sell my opaline wings

1. MONEY

2. i like it but i dont even own any ridgebacks??

; v ; pls help me decide what to do

Well, do you really need the treasure now?
They will only go up in price. It'll just take awhile.

Used to your advantage, inflation is a beautiful beautiful thing.

Anyone remember when I said I made an awful series of purchases and had like 12 Dracolich accents that had dropped so far in value that I would lose a ton of treasure if I sold them at the time?

It turns out that they're worth 140k each now.

Used to your advantage, inflation is a beautiful beautiful thing.

Anyone remember when I said I made an awful series of purchases and had like 12 Dracolich accents that had dropped so far in value that I would lose a ton of treasure if I sold them at the time?

It turns out that they're worth 140k each now.

oh my

at least monies!! sell em and get a mil+ of treasuree

waiting for the gala skin/accent prices to go up hhh

oh my

at least monies!! sell em and get a mil+ of treasuree

waiting for the gala skin/accent prices to go up hhh

I've basically recovered the amount I spent on them, so I think I'm going to keep them around for longer and see how high the prices go. : D It's a really nice accent, I'm sure it'll go up a lot more.

Oh my god. There were Valentine's Day dragons and I didn't even know! I was so wrapped up in Animal Crossing and marathoning Flapjack. :| I meant to grab a birthday dragon yesterday as well... looks like I'll have to harass fellow water-flighters and see if anyone hatched a pretty nest yesterday.

Oh my god. There were Valentine's Day dragons and I didn't even know! I was so wrapped up in Animal Crossing and marathoning Flapjack. :| I meant to grab a birthday dragon yesterday as well... looks like I'll have to harass fellow water-flighters and see if anyone hatched a pretty nest yesterday.

There were tons of people hatching VDay nests, I'm sure if you make a Looking For thread in the forums you'll get flooded with pretty hatchlings. :) Same for nests hatched yesterday.

Happy birthday~

49 of your dragons went hungry.

Oh dear where did all my food go XD. Time to convert things.

i have a valentine's day dragon left!! 18k in the AH, but 13k if you send a crossroads ( if you want it of course )

Yes so I should be back on schedule now. Sorry for the weird payment times. I'll need to go back and see if I missed any days.

Welcome back!

I think payments have been coming in once every 2 or 3 days, but I'm fine with that since you weren't really using them during that time, and neither was I.

Someone pinged me because they're selling their kick starter familiars. Like..I.....meh. I don't have half of a half of a fourth of a fraction of what I'd need to even offer. :p But I WANTT THEM.
I'm honestly more interested in collecting the familiars then I am dragons right now

I feel you. o: I really want a Bone Fiend. But but but. Like 120k gems.

Collecting familiars feels much more rewarding to me. Like making progress towards an achievement.

does anyone play shock switch?? cause im really bad at tidal trouble and i hate it so i was wondering if shock switch was viable.

Back