Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

does anyone play shock switch?? cause im really bad at tidal trouble and i hate it so i was wondering if shock switch was viable.

Shock switch is nice but I feel like the payout is bad :/

Also did you want the imp female? If not ill go exalt her now lol

Just hatched these bright SDs u v u

Perfect for Mardis Gras <3​

- - - Post Merge - - -

//whispers

If Shiro doesn't take her I will ; v ;

Look who finally got her genes~

She's beautiful. Sign me up for a hatchling :D oh and if you breed that beautiful blue imp please remember me ;)

I just played a round of shock switch. 34 minutes and I got 11625 treasure. I like tidal trouble but it lags really bad for me.

Last edited:

so what do i have to be good at tidal trouble or??? weh

and nah i think im gonna skip out. gotta save space. thank you tho :>

Mehhhhhh go check the AH and look at the Bone Fiends price

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I don't play Tidal Trouble as it has terrible payout (from what it seems like, 200 treasure a puzzle no thnks):eek:

what d oyou play then?

She's beautiful. Sign me up for a hatchling :D oh and if you breed that beautiful blue imp please remember me ;)

I just played a round of shock switch. 34 minutes and I got 11625 treasure. I like tidal trouble but it lags really bad for me.
11k for half an hour? P bad payout if you ask me. I just stick to the Coli to grind and sell when I'm in need to some quick kT.

I hate shock switch, pretty good at it but it messes up a lot of just goes blank -_- I was close to the lowest high score then it said my plugin pooped out which isn't true. I usually play the Runestone matching game and I can hit max in an hour and a half or two hours! So the payout is definitely not that great for shock switch if you got 11K for 30 minutes.

I like grinding in the coliseum but it lags for me so much that it takes forever to level up a derg to 7. It takes like 7 - 10 seconds to make 1 strike. I don't know why it lags like that. For the first battle it goes really fast. If it was like that then I would be doing that all day. But after either the first battle it starts lagging for me. Does anyone know how to fix it? I use google chrome for a browser. I have even cleared my cache, cookies and history and it still lags.

That's why you sell the level 25's + all the familiars you get 8)))))
Yusshhhhh I need to sell my duplicate familiars, I keep forgetting. Yesterday I gave love to all my familiars and had to keep switching them out because I don't have enough dragons T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like grinding in the coliseum but it lags for me so much that it takes forever to level up a derg to 7. It takes like 7 - 10 seconds to make 1 strike. I don't know why it lags like that. For the first battle it goes really fast. If it was like that then I would be doing that all day. But after either the first battle it starts lagging for me. Does anyone know how to fix it? I use google chrome for a browser. I have even cleared my cache, cookies and history and it still lags.
Maybe it's just your computer? My computer is intel core i5 which general runs pretty fast and some people don't believe me when it took me two hours to get 75k in the matching game @___@

Back