Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

It's an intel core i3 so yeah that might be it. I got the computer that the budget could afford :( Plus all the point and click is hard on my hands so that doesn't help.

It's all up to preference for fairground games. Some people are better at certain games than others.

While it is a good way to make T, the cap limits you. So after you reach cap I say Coli is your next best bet. Especially if you exalt or sell trained dragons.
Sell your drops (seafood all the way) and you make a good amount of money.

The vault does absolutely nothing for discouraging me from spending money. xD; I mostly just use it to store money over a certain amount so I don't accidentally misclick and end up buying something overpriced that I didn't mean to.

I put money in the vault and then forget about it oops u v u

Guess that's good emergency money.

It's all up to preference for fairground games. Some people are better at certain games than others.

While it is a good way to make T, the cap limits you. So after you reach cap I say Coli is your next best bet. Especially if you exalt or sell trained dragons.
Sell your drops (seafood all the way) and you make a good amount of money.

BUT I NEED TO KEEP THE SEAFOOD BECAUSE IM ALWAYS SO LOW ON IT I HATE YOU COATLS AND WHATEVER ELSE IS BINGING ON MY SEAFOOD

maybe i should just say **** it and buy gems to make money since apparently i cant do it the normal way. -is garbage-

I like tidal trouble but sometimes the random generator sucks and you can't finish the puzzle because it won't give you the element that is right in your face.

Xanarcah it looks like most of the days I did actually get payments every 24 hours, save last week where there were spaces here and there. But I can send more bells if you want.

Also I was just thinking about how people get awesome things from Pinkerton just as I get an ambush from the pile. Ok then, no complaints from me.

Last edited:
10600352_350.png

I have a white/white/white cry/face/gembond skydancers left over from my nest of 5 :) I'm taking 600gems or 600tbt for him.

I also have
9893447_350.png
this beauty for 250 gems, or 200tbt
and

The SD is ice/maize/ice

Last edited:
I like tidal trouble but sometimes the random generator sucks and you can't finish the puzzle because it won't give you the element that is right in your face.

Xanarcah it looks like most of the days I did actually get payments every 24 hours, save last week where there were spaces here and there. But I can send more bells if you want.

Also I was just thinking about how people get awesome things from Pinkerton just as I get an ambush from the pile. Ok then, no complaints from me.

I'm at work right now (lunch break ~) but I can screenshot my tbt history when I get home.

Congrats on your ambush! I still have yet to get one of those from Pinkerton.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the idea of the vault but I heard that it can glitch out. But whatever, I'll wing it!

I've never had any problems with it, and I deposit/withdraw like 15 times a day. That is not even an exaggeration, unfortunately. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother putting money in there.

Yeah just let me know what I owe you and I'll send over my life savings.

I know I'm close to getting another to 25 so I'll be able to send back one of the rental dragons then.

How often do they restock the marketplace? Is it just random?

Depends on what you're looking for.

Look at swipp trades and they restock about every 5 minutes according to the timer. It's random apparel mostly, limited genes and everything else.

Back