Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I didn't even know Peacock Firebirds were a thing until just now. Shows how fast they sell I guess.

Which buttersnake were you looking for? I'm still hunting for that rainbow-y one myself.

I've seen every marketplace familiar at least 10 times except peacock firebird. I don't know if they are rarer but they tend to sell the most in the auction house compared to other marketplace familiars.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, you've been leveling for a long time! Are you ready for the festival next week?

No not really. I spent most of my holiday not doing Flight Rising so I'm behind.

They'd all be 25 in less than a week if I dedicated the time to it...just haven't had the time recently.

I saw it, clicked on it and it was already gone T_T Oh well I find it eventually.

I eventually just bought one off the auction house for 30k. I've actually never seen peacock firebird in the marketplace and I can make 30k quick enough. Could take months before I can see one in the marketplace let alone buy one.

I have 2 ambush but my team is pretty much complete...3 farm builds 2 ef builds...should I put them on the AH, sell em, or what?

Sniping what, exactly? .o.
Skins tend to go pretty slowly tbh

Sniping is just when you buy something really quickly after it has been put up, usually when racing against other people who want the same thing.

9893447_350.png

Ice/maize/ice crystal/facet/gembond male skydancer
250 gems or 300tbt

10600353_350.png

white/white/white crystal/facet/gembond male skydancer
600 gems or 600 tbt

10275623_350.png

Crystal/facet/smoke Rose/ice/black male skydancer
100 gems or 200 tbt

10456660_350.png

Silver/obsidian/coal ripple/current/underbely female nocturne
200 tbt

I just wanted to post everything I have for sale, i need the lair room lol. You guys can pm me to buy or haggle

Last edited:
How much is it? :D I want to practice sniping for the shadow fest

Get shadow member to help you! Dom discount girrl

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 2 ambush but my team is pretty much complete...3 farm builds 2 ef builds...should I put them on the AH, sell em, or what?

Save until ambush prices rise? Like 80k or more. If you don't desperately need the money now then wait.

Sniping is just when you buy something really quickly after it has been put up, usually when racing against other people who want the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafiel

I wanted to know what they were practicing sniping for in the Shadow Festival. I know what sniping is ^^;

10670285_350.png

Cry/face/spines Charcoal/grey/white female spiral
she is 100 gems or 200tbt

9893447_350.png

Ice/maize/ice crystal/facet/gembond male skydancer
250 gems or 300tbt

10600353_350.png

white/white/white crystal/facet/gembond male skydancer
600 gems or 600 tbt

10275623_350.png

Crystal/facet/smoke Rose/ice/black male skydancer
100 gems or 200 tbt

10456660_350.png

Silver/obsidian/coal ripple/current/underbely female nocturne
200 tbt

I just wanted to post everything I have for sale, i need the lair room lol. You guys can pm me to buy or haggle

can i buy the spiral for TBT? qvq

Skins go slowly unless it's close to the last day.

Last festival, I didn't have them money for a full set of skins until like 10pm Saturday. My friend and I were madly trying to snipe them. 30 skins gone in the blink of an eye, it was insane.

Don't be like me, get them early in the week. XD;

Quote Originally Posted by Lafiel

I wanted to know what they were practicing sniping for in the Shadow Festival. I know what sniping is ^^;

I misunderstood then, thought it was a reply to the peacock firebird conversation (where the topic was buying firebirds) and then sniping came up.

Last edited:
So I bought this boy for my Mire build dragon, and he totally reminds me of a plum tree.

Just gotta shell out for another full set of stones AGAIN and train him up WHAT ANOTHER ONE, and I'll be good to go!

I am totally going to level fodder with a plum tree.

Last edited:
So I bought this boy for my Mire build dragon, and he totally reminds me of a plum tree.

Just gotta shell out for another full set of stones AGAIN and train him up WHAT ANOTHER ONE, and I'll be good to go!

I am totally going to level fodder with a plum tree.

Cutie omg

Just got 2 more Level 25s for 20k+115 Gems from a person quitting FR u v u
Now I have a team for exalt fodder and one for farming yayy
;u ;

Last edited:
Cutie omg

Just got 2 more Level 25s for 20k+115 Gems from a person quitting FR u v u
Now I have a team for exalt fodder and one for farming yayy
;u ;

Isn't he? : D I think I spent a couple weeks looking for an Arcane dragon I really liked. If I have to train and keep him for basically ever, I've gotta choose one carefully.

That is a FANTASTIC deal. o: post them so I can oogle? : D

Back