• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

SMOOCHES THE WHITE/MAIZE/ROSE A LOT........
WOW I WANT..... SHES GORGEOUS....
i have a problem

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw, how do you guys feel about bar/daub? theyre kind of underwhelming to me

i think im just really gay for irishims on every time, idk

iono bar/daub just seems like clown on steroids and already I had an issue with clown.

iono bar/daub just seems like clown on steroids and already I had an issue with clown.

yeah it sorta seemed like tiger to me and i was like ???? we already have this
idk. i guess id like a bar/daub derg at some point but i dont feel like paying lol
gimme more irishims

While It's not all that great, I think you can make some pretty neat variations. I think the dark red colors look very nice with the daub/bar genes, but It's definitely not for everyone. It takes a little effort to make a dragon that look decent with those genes.

I've also noticed that daub looks a lot like clown and tiger. I'm not complaining, though. I guess that's just more variations to choose from. uvu

While It's not all that great, I think you can make some pretty neat variations. I think the dark red colors look very nice with the daub/bar genes, but It's definitely not for everyone. It takes a little effort to make a dragon that look decent with those genes.

I've also noticed that daub looks a lot like clown and tiger. I'm not complaining, though. I guess that's just more variations to choose from. uvu

i like blues and purples with bar/daub i think. but im not paying 60k for one hahahahaha **** that
i just noticed that im missing most genes regardless omfg... shower me in irishims, irishim is the only way 2 go

also i need to ****ing level/exalt lots of dergs before water is no longer dominating what am i doing sitting around

Someone sell me a cute pastel colored Coatl for a reasonable price please ; u ; I really want one.

so the cheapest bar/daub imperials and coatls are 100k

hahahahahah bye i guess im not having the new genes lmfao, dont really like any other breed w it o well

Someone sell me a cute pastel colored Coatl for a reasonable price please ; u ; I really want one.

My Coatl's aren't ready to breed yet, but I'll be sure to notify you if I get any cute hatchlings later ^ w ^

Also— I SCREWED UP WITH MY STAT POINTS IN THE COLISEUM
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GET THREE TINCTURES? ; - ;
(Grinding in the Coliseum or playing games? ; o ; )

My Coatl's aren't ready to breed yet, but I'll be sure to notify you if I get any cute hatchlings later ^ w ^

Also— I SCREWED UP WITH MY STAT POINTS IN THE COLISEUM
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GET THREE TINCTURES? ; - ;
(Grinding in the Coliseum or playing games? ; o ; )

well, tinctures are 36k each. tbh if i were you, i would just reroll because its not worth it

hhhhh my first nest is going to hatch soon and they're going to be ugly i can feel it but i'm sO EXCITED OMG MY BABIES

My mentor gave me lv 25 dergs to borrow for Coli grinding. I'm nearing level 7 on Meta (first derg).

I an account but how do you play? I've played a neopets style game before.

You just... play..?

Dailies/Forums/Coliseum etc.

Pretty much this. It's really not too hard to figure out. Get your custom progen. sorted, probably breed them with your random progen. Gather items (Probably should start with food points, so the hunting/fishing/foraging, etc..) and really go from there. Not much to it, otherwise.

What are the requirements for dragons to breed? Also how do you get random dragons?

Last edited:
What are the requirements for dragons to breed? Also how do you get random dragons?

Giveaway Boards (Located in Sales/Raffles Subforums)
Buy them

Dragons cannot be hatchlings in order to breed. All dragons also have cooldown periods that vary by species. In that time, you won't be able to breed them.

guuuuh is there anyway to make coli grinding faster? only getting 200-300exp seems really slow

WHYYYYY ARE THERE SO MANY CUTE FAMILIARS, ugh. & I seriously need a wolf pelt ; (((((

- - - Post Merge - - -

guuuuh is there anyway to make coli grinding faster? only getting 200-300exp seems really slow

Are you continuously battling? The experience boost helps (or at least I think it does), I have 3 dragons that are 10+.

Back