• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should get a Wildclaw

And it's not a bad thing at all! Tons of people aren't interested in Dom in the least. :) But it is an excellent way to make a lot of very easy money, so I keep hyping it here.

I'm not really sure what color combo I'd want in a wildclaw and I may or may not be obsessed with having Gen 1s and the WC breed change scrolls are hella expensive

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, anyone wanna give me apparel/skin/accent suggestions for my dergs? :3

My lair

Last edited:
oh my gosh! how'd you get them, is it because of how high fodder price is getting? congrats, they look awesome!! are you planning on geneing the wildclaw/regeneing the imp? also they have no unnamed offspring :D and if you want, i can lend you some meat!

I was sniping in the 13-15k range earlier and got around a page full, and when I went to my lair to check what I'd gotten/name the unnameds, THERE THEY WERE.

At first I was like "Ugh, starving dragons" BUT THEN I SAW THEIR IDS.

They're both getting new genes, but I'm not sure what at the moment. o: The WC totally needs a Raven Sylvan Dress. Because it will go amazingly and also make him less pink.

Thanks for the food offer, but I should be okay on food for a bit with how much I'm in the Coli this week. Just haven't gotten around to feeding them yet because there's one actual fodder that is starving and I'm debating on throwing back in the AH or just feeding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok wow lmao I'm adding you as a friend on FR, see if your luck will rub off on me.

Friend away. : D I hope you get something good, whatever it may be!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not really sure what color combo I'd want in a wildclaw and I may or may not be obsessed with having Gen 1s and the WC breed change scrolls are hella expensive

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, anyone wanna give me apparel/skin/accent suggestions for my dergs? :3

My lair

You could buy a G1 that's already a WC? It would be a lot cheaper than buying a scroll and making one yourself. Also, the WC scrolls cycle in and out. They've been cycled out since July or so of last year, so they're due back in the Marketplace probably soon-ish? They're 2000g in the MP, unlimited stock, so you may want to start saving up if you think you'd like to buy one or more when they cycle back in.

Even if you don't plan on using it, buying one or a couple is a great idea for investment/reselling reasons~

Also, Meissa might look nice in Gossamer Silks and/or Silver Sylvan apparel.

Is there anyway to only see adult dragons in the AH?

Unfortunately no. The best method is currently to search a bunch of different prices with the AH set to sort lowest price first and see if any adults pop up. Since the AH sorts by age within that price point, any adults will come up at the top of the list.

General Dom Announcement

Right now the Adult Floor Price is 20k. This means that the cheapest adults in any significant number are priced at 20k. It is probable that it will rise even higher this week because it's only Tuesday and Dom ends on Saturday night. If you have dragons for sale that you don't want exalted immediately, either take them out of the AH or raise their prices significantly.

On the other hand: if you want to make some quick cash and have adults you don't care about, toss 'em in the AH for under the floor price and they'll vanish! Or put a couple of levels on them and sell to Plague or Light for even more money.

hm thinking of maybe selling off a few 6digits and start saving for even older.. idek they just seem to be rly cheap with 6's nowadays huh..

ya i need monies too huhuh

yes that was some shameless ads but yeah u shud ttly buy especially if someone's plague haha

ayy is alright man :D but yeah if anyone wants my oldies just hmu ^^

Yeah I`m sure you`ll find a buyer, good luck!
It?s so hard to save up haha ^^ Last week I bought a Smoke gene scroll which was really necessary in my opinion, I ordered it from a Dom discount shop so I at least saved about 30k c;

Last edited:
yeaa already sold one actually haha but it's kinda gened and had a nice name and all that jazz.

oh yea dom discounts are the best imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back