• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it interesting that a Gen1 will sell for exponentially more than a bred dragon with the same exact colors.

i guess i can see both sides on that. on the one hand, its kind of like, why should you pay more for a hotdog where the toppings you want came out of a random toppings generator, when you can just go to the hotdog stand and order the hot dog with toppings you want for way less. on the other hand, i see where it is also like saying you'd rather pay more for a naturally occurring diamond than one thats been industrially made even if they have the exact same atomic/physical makeup.

some g1 I managed to snatch over the past few days @w@

my bubblegum pink lemonade girl!

I'm just really excited for her! and this is the current plan!
n6VogFL.png

and the orca boy! boy am i loving this orca colour!

this is the tentative gene plan but it just may get changed should new and prettier genes get released!
pNsw9aB.png

last but not least the perfect boy to wear the sweet love accent!

Wgg1CoB.png

umm these gene ideas are all spectacular! teach meeee ;u;

I still find it interesting that a Gen1 will sell for exponentially more than a bred dragon with the same exact colors.

i guess i can see both sides on that. on the one hand, its kind of like, why should you pay more for a hotdog where the toppings you want came out of a random toppings generator, when you can just go to the hotdog stand and order the hot dog with toppings you want for way less. on the other hand, i see where it is also like saying you'd rather pay more for a naturally occurring diamond than one thats been industrially made even if they have the exact same atomic/physical makeup.

A lot of people don't get the appeal but if you think about it in terms of triples then you'll understand.
Someone hatched a triple raspberry...the chances of that are what 1: 4xxxx ...you would need to hatch 40k eggs to have a chance to get a triple colored dragon.

Anyone can breed a triple they are special but aren't that special. Think of it in terms of Amiibos. Defect Amiibos go for a good amount bc what are the chances that every Rosalna will have a decapitated head or 2 Lumas instead of 1? It's hella rare.

some gen ones i hatched today @w@ and woob did i not get lucky!

my orca baby ;o;

double radioactive girl; she's pretty though....just not my thing >.>

and this haha

some gen ones i hatched today @w@ and woob did i not get lucky!

my orca baby ;o;

double radioactive girl; she's pretty though....just not my thing >.>

and this haha

nice dragons ,I love the orca baby the clour and eyes is nice combo

i just started playing a few days ago, i wish it didn't start because now it's taking up so much of my time! yikes

i'm having a lot of fun though

i just started playing a few days ago, i wish it didn't start because now it's taking up so much of my time! yikes

i'm having a lot of fun though

Welcome to FR! I'm glad you're enjoying your time playing so far, it's incredibly addictive. : D

If you've got any questions about anything, feel free to post or hit me up on FR with a PM/friend request! : D I've got the same username as here~

i've had this bab for 5 days and i've already spent 270k on him with the buying price and the gening kill me

Last edited:
Lovely dragons posted guys :), I especially love that orca noc.

I'm on the hunt for a pastel male snapper right now, it's hard to find pretty snappers or at least it is for me lol. Maybe I'm just too picky with that breed.

a day of Firsts!

woot- after much coliseum work, i got 3 of my dragons fully stoned and up to level 17.

I also found my first unhatched egg (got it from loot drop in the Coliseum level). should i sell it or hatch it??

I also purchased my first dragons. bought them simply bc i like their breeds and colors and i think they'll have good-looking offspring. (may add tertiary genes or change other genes tho):

(she should turn into this):

dragon

and here's her future mate:

their tertiary colors are saffron and sunset...

Not an imp this time ;o; but I love this girl I got from my fav hatchery

Scryed as an adult she'd look like this:
k9hNq88.png

I still can't get over how the url for the morphology scrying page says "morphintime" LOL

Last edited:
first generation, 2 new colors, 2 days old, nocturne

pink/lapis/smoke

current:
24580222_350.png

adult:
dragon

say if interested in (tbt payments can be arranged)

Last edited:
I love the wine color!!! :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I scattered my WC to shake things up a bit - now she's like a big ray of sunshine! XD

It looks beautiful! Gives me a funny taste in my mouth, reminds me of an old maple leaf. :p

--
Starting to lore-up my dragons. HOW DO PEOPLE DO THIS

Starting to get proud of the dragons I've got though. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

UGHHH

tfw when you see beautiful dragons but need to do other stuff with your treasure

Last edited:
@pechue thank you, yeah i think i will maybe keep for a bit, i love the 2nd color as well and the tum is matching good hmm...

oh my ~In love with my baby girl ,I just hatch...was hoping to get Petals+Contour ,well her brother is Contour but arg i don't like his clour combo

BBCode: Rust/ Peach/Shamrock

dragon.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BBCode:

Last edited:
Even though my account is fairly old, I've decided to start afresh (on the same account of course!), getting new dragons and using some TBT to buy some gems etc. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to explain some things to me//help out a beginner ;u;
PM me if you'd like too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back