• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i think i will save up a bit i still need eliminate and those ****ers are kinda expensive already so...

Is any one having problem with the coliseum,its my 5 th times that i froze ...arg i was on a nice winning street

Last edited:
7c1a73b3507b54d5ba8c5c911ff16366.png

PRAISE G1 HYPE FOREVER AAAAAAAAAAA

Thank youuuu!

*Rolls around in a mountain of dragon money*

WOW- score!! i bet you could buy more pokeballs here wit dat...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is any one having problem with the coliseum,its my 5 th times that i froze ...arg i was on a nice winning street

i had problems with it earlier...

i'm noticing from all the coliseum jargon y'all are bandying about, that i seem to not know what i'm doing over there...
i never even though to add all my stat points to 1 trait, those dragons must kill in just one blow i imagine...

Question what's a good price to sell gen 1 (how much should sell this baby girl ) ??

BBCode:

PrimaryBlue Basic
SecondaryAuburn Basic
TertiaryAbyss Basic

Last edited:
WOW- score!! i bet you could buy more pokeballs here wit dat...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i had problems with it earlier...

i'm noticing from all the coliseum jargon y'all are bandying about, that i seem to not know what i'm doing over there...
i never even though to add all my stat points to 1 trait, those dragons must kill in just one blow i imagine...

I have a full team already, I don't need any more. : D A trainer can only carry 6 at a time and the rest stay in their Deposit Box.

And yeah, we're using what's known as a Glass Cannon build, which means we put more or less everything into Str and Qck. So our dragons hit super fast and super hard. You can, of course, put your points into whatever stats you want to and still battle along just fine, but the Glass Cannon builds have been honed and refined and tweaked so that they're ultra ultra on point to make each dragon do the most damage and get through each battle as absolutely as quickly as possible. More finished battles = more overall loot and experience in the same amount of time.

Here are the numbers I usually see in the coli:

My normal team does 456 damage per Scratch/Sap attack, 1407 damage with Eliminate, and 1767 with Eliminate after it's been Rallied. The result is me OKHOing my way through almost everything I encounter.

We're also equipping our dragons with two Ambush stones each. The result is that a team of 3 fully trained dragons will get to take 8 consecutive turns before the enemy ever gets a chance to move. Most of the time all of the enemies are defeated before that ever happens.

The most popular Glass Cannon builds are these:

Culex's Kelp Beds Build (my favorite of them all)
126 Str/59 Qck/6 Vit - and the untinctured version 125 Str/59 Qck/everything else into Vit

Culex's Farming Build (which has fallen out of popularity since the level changes made to the coliseum a few months ago)
129 Str/50 Qck/13 Vit

Kiena's All Purpose Build
126 Str/58 Qck/11 Vit

Wow ok ,Am not sure if i like her or love her , there so much going on with her gen and clour

BBCode:

dragon.jpg

here the sister
BBCode:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back