• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeee purple dragons are really cool.. after red ones that is :rolleyes:

Red are also quite nice :p, I have one that's Crimson/Crimson/mulberry that I love :).

Any new players feel free to add me btw, I'm PixieSparkles on FR :).

ye brown and pink colors are noice too : D

and yeah I'm Madrugada feel free to add/refer me too :)

Pink is awesome ^^ brown cookie and chocolate dragons are lovely as well, even better with matching eyes :).

hatched triple triplets-- three xxx triple ice tundra babs, all matching genes too (mix of genders).
lemme know if anybody interested, they will look like their mama:

hi everyone! i'm new to fr but i'm feeling like it might consume me already. a couple of q's (i know i should probably ask them in my clan but i'm shy)

why is everyone so intent on naming dragons? like, a rule of adopting seems to usually be that you have to name the dragon, does something happen if i don't? or is it just to make it more personal?

how do i level up? i've battled a couple of times in the coliseum but i don't seem to be gaining any experience boo

hi everyone! i'm new to fr but i'm feeling like it might consume me already. a couple of q's (i know i should probably ask them in my clan but i'm shy)

why is everyone so intent on naming dragons? like, a rule of adopting seems to usually be that you have to name the dragon, does something happen if i don't? or is it just to make it more personal?

how do i level up? i've battled a couple of times in the coliseum but i don't seem to be gaining any experience boo

I think everyone wants you to name the dragon because they don't like looking at the parent dragon and seeing a list of "unnamed" under offspring and people don't like it when unnamed dragons get exalted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

which level are you playing in the Coliseum? you might have to move on to the next level to get more experience points - if you want I can help level up a few of your dragons so you have an easier time in the coli

I think everyone wants you to name the dragon because they don't like looking at the parent dragon and seeing a list of "unnamed" under offspring and people don't like it when unnamed dragons get exalted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

which level are you playing in the Coliseum? you might have to move on to the next level to get more experience points - if you want I can help level up a few of your dragons so you have an easier time in the coli

ahh thank you, that makes sense! thank you so much for the offer that's so kind but i SHOULD (key word should) be ok since king dad kindly gifted me a higher level dragon but if i'm struggling i'll pm you if that's ok <3
also can i add you? what's your username? :')

has anybody else been sniping and selling that gladiator/lion's apparel?

aha, i guess i miss the fun times of restock sniping here... back when this forum sold stuff...

ahh thank you, that makes sense! thank you so much for the offer that's so kind but i SHOULD (key word should) be ok since king dad kindly gifted me a higher level dragon but if i'm struggling i'll pm you if that's ok <3
also can i add you? what's your username? :')

yeah of course, let me know if you need any help. we're already friends, I added you :) I'm PumpkinPepper on there

Okay wow spambots here too o___o

also bleh i totally need to dig up stuff so i can brew next week, i'm lazy man

ayyy my first 5 digit derg couldn't resist even though the list is like unnamed x5 bruuuuh

Last edited:
Okay wow spambots here too o___o

also bleh i totally need to dig up stuff so i can brew next week, i'm lazy man

I'll be interested to see the apparel and skins/accents for it...not really sure what would make for good lightning themes? other than lightning lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back