• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally! an awesome skin for my progen!

She looks great!!
I wanna get one of them for my progen as well.
I also really like the vista

I spent an hour and a half in the coli and got 3 chests! (2 firebird and 1 combustion).

She looks great!!
I wanna get one of them for my progen as well.
I also really like the vista

I spent an hour and a half in the coli and got 3 chests! (2 firebird and 1 combustion).

wow! i think it's taken me like ten times that to get chests in the past...

i like the vista, but not feeling anything else for this festival.

ugh, what's with the apparel?

^i kinda like the fire apparel even if if they try to sneak this steampunk/rusty theme into the things lately.. been boring but yeah at least i have a fire emblem already so i dont need that lol

Dang, I was really hoping for a male SD accent for my progen :< I mean, look at him! He's so fiery :< I'll probably get the plates for him...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goblin is awesome again though, hope they continue them through Rockbreaker's! c:

^yepp those being real cute! but yeah glad i dont have to get another emblem lol though those currencies being rude lol

Hahaha, I think I gathered about 25 pieces. And I'm NOT grinding for more lol.

ye i grinded some as well and got that goblin but yeah probably just gonna stick to gather and stuff for the rest, the elemental rates are so bad ugh

Ok, why do I even ever buy new dragons lol

Giving these gen ones away for free to a good home~ post if you'd like one! ;>

Bumping my own post lol -3- these two girls are still available! :> PM/VM me here or on FR (same username).

Last edited:
^gl rehoming again ^^

ahh yea only need the vista and wearable now hh greedy rng tho

ive only had time for gathering last two days, and i went to coli for like five minutes. RNG was kind to me tho, ive gotten like 50+ embers so far... i may not put much time into this festival, will be happy to just snag 1 of each item... and none of the skins/accents appeal to me yet, so, i'll prolly be ok missing out on those...

Maybe it's just me but gathering seems a bit stingy this time around -3-

Snagged the goblin, need to save up to get the emblem and the plates~

Maybe it's just me but gathering seems a bit stingy this time around -3-

Snagged the goblin, need to save up to get the emblem and the plates~

yeah it is, idk if it's because they raised levels or stuff i have both scavenge and dig on 30 so obviously things are rare idk..

but ye i will try to grind i need the favors at least!

yeah it is, idk if it's because they raised levels or stuff i have both scavenge and dig on 30 so obviously things are rare idk..

but ye i will try to grind i need the favors at least!

I'm not really feeling the vista~ I guess if I have enough after getting the emblem and the plates I'll get it xD I'm just so lazy I don't want to grind ever... -3-

I'm not really feeling the vista~ I guess if I have enough after getting the emblem and the plates I'll get it xD I'm just so lazy I don't want to grind ever... -3-

ye i have the emblem from last year so i dont need that and i got the goblin so now i need another 120 something currency ahah.. i mostly want visa cause you can get the "free" lol without grinding for rng **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back