• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEK I'm soo happy!
I got this beautiful girl for free from someone in my flight.

I love the colors and she has the poison gene, I think she'll do well as a plague dragon...now I just need to come up with a name.

Also the RNG gods were very good to me yesterday, I got enough embers to buy all the festive favors and a Will o' the embers from someone, plus I got like 10 chest drops. (I sold them all and spent the money already so I'm poor again though >_< )

If any of you guys need help with embers so you can buy stuff let me know (no charge for my tbt fam c: )
Probably wanna message me on FR though (user: squee219), I don't spend a lot of time in tbt.

EEK I'm soo happy!
I got this beautiful girl for free from someone in my flight.

I love the colors and she has the poison gene, I think she'll do well as a plague dragon...now I just need to come up with a name.

Also the RNG gods were very good to me yesterday, I got enough embers to buy all the festive favors and a Will o' the embers from someone, plus I got like 10 chest drops. (I sold them all and spent the money already so I'm poor again though >_< )

If any of you guys need help with embers so you can buy stuff let me know (no charge for my tbt fam c: )
Probably wanna message me on FR though (user: squee219), I don't spend a lot of time in tbt.

10 chests! holy smokes- congrats!

ay welcome to Team Skydancer!

omg Took me so long to get all the skins i wanted, This festive was awesome but i hate it at the same time ,i spend so much,now am back to zero XD arrrg i have a spending problems

BBCode: Here's my Female momiji looking bad as

Last edited:
Nice she looks great :D, the skins this festival were all lovely I had to get at least one of each as well. I'm also broke :p.

got that spiral female skin from digging today actually some rng luck is nice, will probably get currency for vista in due time...

ive had better luck from gathering this festi than ever before (no chests, but lots of currency). i think ive only been to arena for about 15 minutes, but from that and gathering ive been able to buy the familiar, the emblem, and the vista, plus i got the chest in coli w/the female fae accent in it...

^gls

also ayy got enough for the vista so probably gunna be left with loads of currency now lol

^ nice! That's the one I'm using now.

I did get an extra scorched forest vista while in the coli if anyone wants it.

^grats on all the stuff. using the rainsong vista atm, wish i'd bought the spring one too earlier but smh they are a bit expensive so yeah i just bought it bc flowers and butterflies

I'm using the FR 3rd Anniversary vista.

i've got an extra of that, am hoping it will be worth big bucks one day!!! have extras of the festival ones too so far, havent used any of those yet myself. the only one i got from coli was a popular one and i got some good stuff in trade for it, including Mesa Mechanojets...

i'm not a fan of the plates-- on any dragon...

i got one for me collection, but dont plan on buying extras of this one...

yeah... I've struggled to find an accent for him and there wasn't one for flameforger's so I thought that this might be a good second choice. but yeah I don't know that it fits that well with him -3-

yeah... I've struggled to find an accent for him and there wasn't one for flameforger's so I thought that this might be a good second choice. but yeah I don't know that it fits that well with him -3-

there are a lot of cool ones for skydancers out there, did you search the AH?

there are a lot of cool ones for skydancers out there, did you search the AH?

yeah, it seems like there isn't a lot of variety for the poor male SDs :< there was a um accent that I really liked but I don't think the artist is ever going to make a reprint! he has difficult colors, so it's sort of hard to match anything to him!

I'm in Fire, so if anyone wants to buy any of the skins or accents just send a CR with 30k T & let me know which one you want

I'm PumpkinPepper on FR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back