• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it seems like there isn't a lot of variety for the poor male SDs :< there was a um accent that I really liked but I don't think the artist is ever going to make a reprint! he has difficult colors, so it's sort of hard to match anything to him!

what's the one you like? seems like the Wind flight members are often selling their extra SD accents, i can keep my eye out for a sale...

what's the one you like? seems like the Wind flight members are often selling their extra SD accents, i can keep my eye out for a sale...

aa, thank you~ I'll have to dig around and see if I can find a link again to the um accent xD

I got enough currency to snag the vista so I have all of the favors, might as well! xD and my little pastel bab is all-grown up now but I don't have a lot of apparel that matches her, so right now she's a mish-mash. she kinda looks like a dragon bag lady -3-

Pechue Ty ^^, I see they also changed the number of dragons per page to four rows instead of three and added another level to brewing.

@fancy aaah looking good! hope peeps had a nice fire festa now, and i hope the next one will have some actual nice skins, last year was really meh not counting that moon female imp skin...

@fancy aaah looking good! hope peeps had a nice fire festa now, and i hope the next one will have some actual nice skins, last year was really meh not counting that moon female imp skin...

yeah! I don't have any dergs that will likely match arcane-themed skins but I like the arcane aesthetic so I'm looking forward to seeing it. also, I bet the goblin will be really cute too! xD

yeah! I don't have any dergs that will likely match arcane-themed skins but I like the arcane aesthetic so I'm looking forward to seeing it. also, I bet the goblin will be really cute too! xD

yea arcane sprites are always cool but tbh those and plague skins have been haywire hurrrr

oh, yeah -- I think I remember you saying they were censoring certain designs?

yeah, i think mainly plague because idk apparently people made too gore-y and blood stuff but tbh.. i mean yes if you show off inner organs or overly offensive images but only doing like flowers and bones eh.

i think arcane too, which was a shame cause a lot of designs were really good.. but yeah then they pick the "easy" ones on purpose so they can earn money on gems regardless of actual holiday

I couldn't resist picking up a few more kitties for this girl

Given her accent I thought she needed them ^^.

^nice!

and yeah loving that cat update stuff even though i don't think i will work on brewing soon anyways xD

@FancyThat

Ah your dragons are soo cute! Congrats on getting all those kitties!

I like the new cat apparel but think I'll hold off on buying any of them and save my currency for UM accents/skins. I like the nekomata fams too but I'm only at level 6!

I was able to gene/dress up that dragon that hatched from the 1st unhatched egg I found though.

Before:
1st_egg_hatchling_before.JPG

After:

Wanted to give her an underwater theme.

@FancyThat

I like the new cat apparel but think I'll hold off on buying any of them and save my currency for UM accents/skins. I like the nekomata fams too but I'm only at level 6!

I was able to gene/dress up that dragon that hatched from the 1st unhatched egg I found though.

Before:
View attachment 182228

After:

wow- she looks great!

@FancyThat

Before:
View attachment 182228

After:

ayyyy nice use of that new genes (i assume) and apparel =D grats!

@King Dad
@Sheila

Thank you both <3

(and yea, she has the new skink gene)

^nice!

and yeah loving that cat update stuff even though i don't think i will work on brewing soon anyways xD

Ty ^^, yeah I'm only level 13 still lol, I'm just really lazy with it.

@FancyThat

Before:
View attachment 182228

After:

Ty :3, yea UM accents are the best all my dragons have them. I have a bunch in storage to rotate in case I want to rearrange the look of them. The artist Spassow, one of my favourites, is making an accent for male Coatl to go with the cat apparel.

You did a great job with that project btw congrats she looks great :D.

i think i'm still like 8 or 9 lol cause i p much only do during events or if i need something lol

I used to brew more but now I just do the same as you, it's the same with collecting from familiars I used to do it everyday but now I can't really be bothered lol.

I used to brew more but now I just do the same as you, it's the same with collecting from familiars I used to do it everyday but now I can't really be bothered lol.

yeah idek i'm just terribly inactive there nowadays i think :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back