• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a good 20 dragons that I want to clear out of the last page of my lair, and I don't have time to bother with listing them for sale, so they will be free to any TBTers who promise to keep them and won't take them just to exalt.

some are rather gorgeous, some maybe not so much, lol... they are all interesting though. ive got imperials, skydancers, wildclaws among others...

i'm going to give them all names first; if you are interested but feel strongly about picking your own names then feel free to send me a pm over there about it...

goodluck selling and stuff, i think i will keep mine because they are more or less my music fandergs that half of the site probably doesn't get but still :p

Just bought this pretty girl, she?s so sweet:blush:

oh congrats on the beautiful dragon!!

Spent the last couple days stalking the marketplace to try and get at least one complete set of the gladiator garb stuff...didn't happen

14742596_350.png

Had to mix-n-match, still lovely though c:

oh congrats on the beautiful dragon!!

Spent the last couple days stalking the marketplace to try and get at least one complete set of the gladiator garb stuff...didn't happen

14742596_350.png

Had to mix-n-match, still lovely though c:

Thank you:D
Looks pretty, sometimes you can find marketplace apparel cheaper in the Auction House, it`s worth to check the prices for all the individual pieces of a set ^^

when i pulled up the FR homepage just now, i was completely befuddled by what I was seeing in the Random Dragon box. for a moment, i was unsure re whether i was looking at a male or female dragon, i wasnt sure what breed, or whether it was just a Picasso pencil sketch from his cubist phase. I think this is my favorite dragon ever:

glitchy thread lol.

also meh hope arcane and plague festivals are so much better this year, smh...

glitchy thread lol.

seems like the elemental themes are somewhat limiting, in that now in year 4, it's hard to come up with cool new original designs for apparel and skins at these festivals it seems to me...

glitchy thread lol.

seems like the elemental themes are somewhat limiting, in that now in year 4, it's hard to come up with cool new original designs for apparel and skins at these festivals it seems to me...

glitchy thread lol.

glitch lagz

glitch lagz

More like staff censoring the themes then it being problem... i mean yeah you shouldn't draw inner organs dripping and stuff but tbh last year was really booooring. same with most arcane ones.

I got a bunch of new accents recently, this breeding pair got a make over :3

Now I just need to find dragons that suit the others.

^ayyy love the flowery one.

also i totally wish i had like 1500 gems for flight change lol :|

^ayyy love the flowery one.

also i totally wish i had like 1500 gems for flight change lol :|

Ty ^^, Spassow accents are amazing.

Ouch that's so much :(, I haven't used my free switch yet but that seems a bit over the top.

yeah it is, i kinda want to change to either arcane or shadow but idek unless i actually manage to save up i'll stay i guess haha.

i think the name change is same as well you need to pay rlc for that too after your free one.

I guess they need a way to to discourage people from doing it too often idk, although you also have to wait six months to switch flights again I'm told.

Shadow sounds cool :), trickster flight. I'm in Arcane and everyone seems to be super friendly and into magical mistakes and space :p.

yeah but tbh 1500 rlc currency is just mean. :|

you are? cool and yeah i love starry nights and stuff too much so yeah that'd be mine i think if i could. :3

Very true :(.

Yeah but I'm thinking of switching to Light, I want a change. There's lots of that in Space dad's flight :).

yeah i dont have money for that let alone paypal so yeah :(

yeah i was thinking light because i love the night image for my lair size but tbh idek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back