• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light appeals to me because of the aesthetic as well, and glitter :p.

I hope you manage to raise funds to switch, maybe you could offer art for sale on FR?

yeah, maybe.. or try buying here and exchange for gems maybe :3

hah yeah light is pretty active too it seem together with pleg :3

Yes good idea :), i think there's people who run gem shops on FR as well.

Yes I like that :3, I do like plague attitude to dom and eye colour and I hear everyone's nice on the whole but I don't do well with gore so probably not the flight for me :p.

yeaaa the red bab dergs eyes are really sweet and red eyes in general but yeah i would probably switch to arcane in the end c:

yeah i think both sides are available so yeah c:

If anybody wants a derg please let me know, I am trying to get rid of a lot of my dergs right now so anybody HERE on page 3-4 is up for grabs, if you guys want any let me know. Lope and Celeste are together and if you want them you'd get them as a pair. There are also two couples on page two (the last two) who are the same, if you want them you have to take the pair. I'm going through the rest of my dragons and probably changing out mates of some of my other couples for ones that have different genes so I can work some of the new genes and colors into my lineup. Let me know if you want anybody. They're free so just send a CR if you want one. There are a few gen 1's and stuff too.

If anything is posted in the AH just let me know and I'll take it down if you want it.

Last edited:
anyways if someone has truckloads of FR treasure/gems to sell I'll be buying for tbt/tbt so just hmu

and nope sorry i don't get much eggs lol :c

Last edited:
FREE FREE FREE beautiful dragons
(and they're fully fed too!)

I've got five good-looking cry/face, cry/shim and butterfly Skydancers!

A nice-looking cry/face Spiral!

Two one triple ice Tun-tuns!

Three two gold spectrum Imperials!

Four tie-dyed purple snappers, and their snapper and imperial parents!

Three tropical coatls!

and three Wildclaws, triple white cry/tox with black markings!

I'll be putting them on AH, but they're free for TBTers so long as you promise to give them good homes, and to give them back to me instead of selling/exalting if they no longer fit your lair.

all on page 4 (and 5) of my lair:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=251657&page=4

message me here or there! :D

Last edited:
how can a dragon already be sold between the time i list it at the Auction House, and the time i get back to my homepage and refresh it? lol, literally about five seconds. I must be lousy at pricing dragons, smh...

how can a dragon already be sold between the time i list it at the Auction House, and the time i get back to my homepage and refresh it? lol, literally about five seconds. I must be lousy at pricing dragons, smh...

How much did you price it? You priced too low I guess, so the AH snipers grabbed your derg the second it appeared ^^

How much did you price it? You priced too low I guess, so the AH snipers grabbed your derg the second it appeared ^^

haha looks like it was a n00b who bought it, not a sniper, they musta just liked her look.. altho it was the triple ice tundra girl, i usually sell those for 40kt/ but put it on AH for 20k. the golden imperial girl also sold immediately for 20kT. only action so far tho...

just 21 more dragons to go!!!
get these dragones de los fabulosos for free while u can, before they get sniped up at AH!! ;)

haha looks like it was a n00b who bought it, not a sniper, they musta just liked her look.. altho it was the triple ice tundra girl, i usually sell those for 40kt/ but put it on AH for 20k. the golden imperial girl also sold immediately for 20kT. only action so far tho...

just 21 more dragons to go!!!
get these dragones de los fabulosos for free while u can, before they get sniped up at AH!! ;)

Nice, so it was like an impulse buy because it sold so fast;) Good luck finding a home for your dragons!

dang it's out already :O Looking cool though.. And gonna carefully consider what flight I'm gonna switch to now, I think I made up my minds but since it cost quite a lot I wanna consider an extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back