• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually prefer tbt but I guess treasure would be cool haha.

Anything specific you are looking for? I dont have _all_ the festa skins just some from each so I can see which ones I have :3

I could try make a list of it somewhere as well if people are interested

I actually prefer tbt but I guess treasure would be cool haha.

Anything specific you are looking for? I dont have _all_ the festa skins just some from each so I can see which ones I have :3

I could try make a list of it somewhere as well if people are interested

ahh, depending on the tbt amount I could do tbt!!
mmm, I'm mainly interested in the '15 ice and water ones. maybe shadow too??

never mind those were from 2016, also i think i said the '15 skins are from brightshine and after that

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY:

The '15 skins I have are one from brightshine jubilee and one from the fire festival and then those festivals that are after that, rest are 2016.

Last edited:
never mind those were from 2016, also i think i said the '15 skins are from brightshine and after that

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY:

The '15 skins I have are one from brightshine jubilee and one from the fire festival and then those festivals that are after that, rest are 2016.

ahh, my bad!! sorry about that quq do you have soul gems and a little universe skins from the 15 starfall celebration?
also chess knight and tangled trickery from 16 trickmurk circus? and epiphillium from 16 greenskeeper gathering.

I hope that's not too much quq

oh, that would be amazing!! how much do you want per skin?

i can go by AH prices if you want regardless of currency ;3 if you wanna pay in tbt the rate should be 100 tbt : 40k treasure otherwise throws me currency offers :3

12k what?

i mean the soul gems is going for 70k treasure / 78g, tangled trickery for around 100k treas/130-150g and the last one for around 45k treas?

Anyhow, if people wanna buy some skins/accent from late 2015- up til now 2016 festivals, hit me up, or I could dry make some list/document for it (i could screenshot but it'd be confusing with people saying i want 2 top right ones or such lol).

Ok I actually took some screenshots of all my skins and accents. Note that those I covered by black paint scribbles are skins/accents that were gifted and I don't wanna sell.

03YyNDa.png

EFGbL6d.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

taking tbt/tbt at 40k treasure : 100 tbt or FR treasure according to lowers AH price(unless they are heavily lowballed)

Last edited:
I have so many eggs and they're not selling RIP. The only ones that sold rather quickly were ice ones^^;

I have so many eggs and they're not selling RIP. The only ones that sold rather quickly were ice ones^^;

Everyone loves ice eyes lol, I was considering switching flights just for those eyes. I think ice and light are the most popular.

^yeah those eye are really nice, i like water and earth too c:

but yeah if anyone wants to buy those skins, hmu or i might list em on the ah there

lol might be from me actually. I've been buying ice eggs to hatch and or hoard. I hope I can achieve a FR dream of hatching a triple

im a little burnt out on FR already (so soon!).

yeah the egg prices do seem to fluctuate, ive got 2 i think im gonna eventually hatch, and 1 that i just trade for other elemental eggs to get the achievement (right now its a light egg, still need fire and ice...)

im a little burnt out on FR already (so soon!).

yeah the egg prices do seem to fluctuate, ive got 2 i think im gonna eventually hatch, and 1 that i just trade for other elemental eggs to get the achievement (right now its a light egg, still need fire and ice...)

yeah i think they went up in june when the new color wheel was released, right now they seem around 150k-180k treas depending on element and such :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back