• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tiger stripes looked more pronounced to me on my dergs. some of the familiars were looking more crisp. maybe its just my eyes though...

well idk, maybe some familiars they've done work on but my dergs looks the same? but i mainly have basic ones let alone a few

the tiger stripes looked more pronounced to me on my dergs. some of the familiars were looking more crisp. maybe its just my eyes though...

So, I took a closer look, but I can`t seem to notice a change, maybe they did something but it`s not really noticeable:)

Decided to go back on today and feed all of my poor starving dergs. Haven't been on in a while but even now playing I'm still kind of meh about it. Maybe I'll get back into it with enthusiasm soon.

^ I feel you I think I spent like way too much on that site.. I'm very inactive now though, it's p much collect treasure and do the events. I don't think I could sell my dragons per se though or quit altogether. It's just a bit boring for me rn idek

Birthday Day Hatchday's

BBCode:

Primary:Fire Skink
Secondary:Fire Spinner
Tertiary:Fire Glimmer

BBCode:

Primary:Bronze Skink

BBCode:

Primary:Bronze Skink

Last edited:
hhhhhh got an unhatched shadow egg from scavenging

tempted to hatch bc cool shadow babs but hhhh

momiji345 Happy birthday :D that's a really cute imp ^^.

Sheila congrats :), I'd sell personally but show us if you decide to hatch :3.

Now that I've started up again, although slowly, I am thinking about switching out some halves of some of my couples for dergs with the new genes and more chances for the new colors but I'm already back to being attached to these darn dragons... even though I'm not that into playing . -_-

happy birthday momiji!! I hope you have a wonderful day. and I'm going to second FancyThat and say that your imp is beautiful quq

again, I've been breeding my dergs like crazy and had some extra gems from selling them all, so I got a few beautiful new additions!
26634794_350.png
26595995_350.png
26564929_350.png

all for five gems each, believe it or not! I'm stoked; I can't wait to see them all grown up.

grats man on the dergs and i guess there's some dom batle going on bc i keep seeing cheap fodder everywhere aha

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah happy birthday :D

grats man on the dergs and i guess there's some dom batle going on bc i keep seeing cheap fodder everywhere aha

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah happy birthday :D

yeah! I personally can't bring myself to exalt my dergs unless I've had them for ages and can't sell them... I feel bad aha quq
but!! it's funny that I just congratulated you on getting a shadow egg and I got one myself! thanks for giving me your good luck <;

ahah you're welcome c: i hope i get more eggs or stuff ugh i should really try to save more treas for events and old dergs ;D

ahah you're welcome c: i hope i get more eggs or stuff ugh i should really try to save more treas for events and old dergs ;D

best of luck!! yeah, I didn't spend too much on the last event so my treasure is p good atm.
plus, treasure chests from maxed out familiars always helps aha

i did but that's because im so lazy brewing i just end up buying the stuff you need for the skins aha.

oh yes it does, gotta love those gold chests days aah

Selling some FR treasure atm, I have around 310k and also if someone wants old/new skins I can part with those too.

Treasure sold! If someone is after a particular 2015-2015 festival skin, hmu and I might have and sell it :3 ( i have one coatl skin from brightshine '15 and then various from festas up until now)

Thank you every one ;) I had a wording full B-day Here a few new Hatching but i was so close to getting cyan,hoping the next batch i will get a cyan Poison/toxic / Glimmer or Circuit

BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
^looking good =D

also it was supposed to be 15-16 skin not all 2015 lol typo but yea i have some to sell anyhow, hmu if you need a list!

Thank you every one ;) I had a wording full B-day Here a few new Hatching but i was so close to getting cyan,hoping the next batch i will get a cyan Poison/toxic / Glimmer or Circuit

BBCode:

BBCode:

oh gosh, they're so beautiful!!! are you selling them or are you going to keep them?

also it was supposed to be 15-16 skin not all 2015 lol typo but yea i have some to sell anyhow, hmu if you need a list!

I would love one!! are you looking for treasure or gems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back