• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah i don't breed often but when i do those times smh indeed. :3

also haha rip the market here could as well give away my bells or try one last time ugh

What do you need for familiars? You should wait for NoN bears as there will spawn again during the festival. Not as frequently but they will be cheaper to buy when they are more plentiful. I have about 27 pages of familiars. Loads of extras that I save for transmuting.

Yeah I'm waiting for the NoN bears I got quite a few last year as well as all the other fams from NoN too. I'll make a list of what I need and see if you'd be interested in trading. :)

*rises from the grave*

I came back just in time for the riot ;; Now I just need to decide which of my plague subs gets to wear the apparel: my clotted mirror girl or my plague doctor spiral boy

rip no imp skins either ;;

^ Nice dragons ^^, I love the familiar this fest it's cute.

Halloween soon yay, my newest spooky accent ended up looking more sweet than scary on my dragon :p

Awe. So glad you liked him enough to put a skin on him! I love the little details and scrollwork, uhg I want so many skins...

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you need for familiars? You should wait for NoN bears as there will spawn again during the festival. Not as frequently but they will be cheaper to buy when they are more plentiful. I have about 27 pages of familiars. Loads of extras that I save for transmuting.

Not sure what your name is on FR or if we're friends there, but these are the fams that I need (that aren't special or new) if you have any of these on hand that you plan on using for transmuting I'd love to trade some of my doubles for them!
Fallout streak
glossy duskrat
glowing pocket mouse
greater sandstrike
greenroot janustrap
hydra scorpian
iridescent scaleback
jaunustrap
leafy moth
longneck magi
(all the marens)
masked harpy
nightsky fuiran
noggle
permafrost impaler
petal jumper
scythe kamaitachi
serthis alchemist
shellion
sickle kamaitachi
smoke gyre
squall rasa
steelhound
stonewatch harpy
sunspot clouddancer
warcat protector
windcarve fugitive
woodland turkey
zalis

I stg I just killed like TEN Murkbottom Gulls at redrock and got ZERO shrooms... horrible luck tonight...

ugh yes this bad rng, kill it por favor. haven't grinded much at all.. man i wish they'd do a more dedicated plague venue there

ugh yes this bad rng, kill it por favor. haven't grinded much at all.. man i wish they'd do a more dedicated plague venue there

Yeah I put it up in the suggestions and other people agreed, hopefully they will do a creepy plague venue someday. But for real the grinding sucks so bad

Yeah I put it up in the suggestions and other people agreed, hopefully they will do a creepy plague venue someday. But for real the grinding sucks so bad

yeah and the chest rng is so bad too, i mean i was lucky and got one of the snek ones but still ugh unless it's another really good skin one festival like arcane i'm not bothering going hardcore lol.

also dead market here for currency ugh.

yeah and the chest rng is so bad too, i mean i was lucky and got one of the snek ones but still ugh unless it's another really good skin one festival like arcane i'm not bothering going hardcore lol.

also dead market here for currency ugh.

Yeah I've had crap luck, I've only been lucky enough to get some fams but hardly any shrooms and only ONE chest... been switching around between the highest ranked ones but still just getting crap after crap

Yeah I've had crap luck, I've only been lucky enough to get some fams but hardly any shrooms and only ONE chest... been switching around between the highest ranked ones but still just getting crap after crap

yeah, i got all the favors items now and some skins that were nice so i will probably get hella shroom leftovers but man everything sells so slow too ugh. why all those no "spendmonths" though lol

Omfg I want to blow up the coliseum... decided to grind in the Rainsong Jungle for a bit and they literally dodge so freaking often, I just had a Parda dodge 7 attacks in a row...SEVEN I don't even know anymore, about to give up on this, got all the stuff already anyways but I was hoping for some chests..

Omfg I want to blow up the coliseum... decided to grind in the Rainsong Jungle for a bit and they literally dodge so freaking often, I just had a Parda dodge 7 attacks in a row...SEVEN I don't even know anymore, about to give up on this, got all the stuff already anyways but I was hoping for some chests..

yeah that dodge rng is horrid i wonder why they never fix it.. heckle coli is broke af in general.

yeah might buy one or two skins more i want but yee im done otherwise

I said Eff it and got most of my shrooms from gathering and from brewing this time. got one of each festive favor, but i havent gotten any chest drops at all. i think i still have like another 50 plus shrooms, maybe ill buy an extra vista to sell those are pretty cool.

rip trading familiars, i threw all my extras into baldwins cauldron to try for copper muck, but mostly got gold muck.

I'm up to level 6 Brewing now... does anybody buy the jewelry you can make at level 6? level 5 was just these fluffy tails and whatnots, i don't think i've bothered to brew any level 4 or 5 stuff at all so far. seems like kind of a useless levels.

Welp! I'm done 8D

ZhXscU.jpg

Welp spent them all and updated Nosferatus wardrobe, too much? lol

Last edited:
^ Congrats on all the Shrooms!

I said Eff it and got most of my shrooms from gathering and from brewing this time. got one of each festive favor, but i havent gotten any chest drops at all. i think i still have like another 50 plus shrooms, maybe ill buy an extra vista to sell those are pretty cool.

rip trading familiars, i threw all my extras into baldwins cauldron to try for copper muck, but mostly got gold muck.
I know the feeling, I was trying to get grey slime and instead I was given black slime (but atleast I'll have those for when I want to make another bog egg)
Gold muck is good though, you can trade them for copper ones, or sell them. I think they're in AH selling for around 20 gems each.

Also, I traded that firefox vista back for the items. Now I have my familiar again ^_^

Dragons for sale

35k t

Pearl Clown
Pearl Shimmer
Maize Underbelly

20k t

Hickory Tiger
Ginger Freckle
Ginger Underbelly

35k t

Hickory Tiger
Ginger Peregrine
Ginger Underbelly

I'm up to level 6 Brewing now... does anybody buy the jewelry you can make at level 6? level 5 was just these fluffy tails and whatnots, i don't think i've bothered to brew any level 4 or 5 stuff at all so far. seems like kind of a useless levels.
not really sure since i never make those, but get to level 8 asap that way you make skink and spinner, those are really easy to sell and help you level up fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back