• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with my clotted for plague rep ;; I dunno

Also here's a nice pumpkin spice Wildclaw for Autumn ^^;;

Welp! I'm done 8D

ZhXscU.jpg

Welp spent them all and updated Nosferatus wardrobe, too much? lol

omg i thought it was xan posting at first lmaooo how do you guys even get that amount of shrooms like.. brewing stuff and selling i guess but @@

I have some dragons for sale here

Oldies and gen ones!

Gen ones with no familiars in the back are for sale for 10k!

that mirror is absolutely disgusting-- a perfect plague flight rep!!

here's mine, the hideous Consul Zombius:

Thanks!
Your boy looks great! He could be friends with my guy here perhaps

He's Klottea's mate, but currently living with a friend~

omg i thought it was xan posting at first lmaooo how do you guys even get that amount of shrooms like.. brewing stuff and selling i guess but @@

Hahaha! I learned all I know from Xan TBH xD I save up to buy festival at 2 FC per gem. I also use Mycena Cave currency to buy them.

Hahaha! I learned all I know from Xan TBH xD I save up to buy festival at 2 FC per gem. I also use Mycena Cave currency to buy them.

ah fair enough i guess haha.. way too lazy to hardcore the games like that xD got the favors items i wanted though...

idek if i will buy more skins, not too overly excited so

last night of festival.

i've got zero chests. went farming for an hour in the lower levels bc quicker batrles, and theu were ranked 4 and 5 for return of currency, racked up some festi currency. checked the guide, theyve updated red rock cove as the best site now to farm for this festival, so i just changed over to there. ten battles, three whole shrooms. whoopee

last night of festival.

i've got zero chests. went farming for an hour in the lower levels bc quicker batrles, and theu were ranked 4 and 5 for return of currency, racked up some festi currency. checked the guide, theyve updated red rock cove as the best site now to farm for this festival, so i just changed over to there. ten battles, three whole shrooms. whoopee

yeah i got like 37 leftover shrooms lmao ....

but yeah i got most of mine from mire and that new one when i actually grinded...most are from gathering turns

I have 7 shrooms left over, but I bought extras of the apparel and familiar, and sold a couple hundred for gems.
I went into the week with over a million tr and a little over 1k gems and now I'm broke! I used it all on some of the rejected RoR submissions

These are the three that have already arrived.

^ not an RoR skin submission, but that's where the majority of my gems went this week. I love it!

omg how did these get rejected -____- the money staff wants sometimes smh

and yeah the bottom non RoR one is awesomeeee grats!

I have 7 shrooms left over, but I bought extras of the apparel and familiar, and sold a couple hundred for gems.
I went into the week with over a million tr and a little over 1k gems and now I'm broke! I used it all on some of the rejected RoR submissions

These are the three that have already arrived.

^ not an RoR skin submission, but that's where the majority of my gems went this week. I love it!

I am waiting on a rejected ROR skin to get approved, it's the snake charmer one that is a snake skeleton wrapped around, it's so pretty. Can't wait to have it. Last year I bought these three rejected ROR skins:

^
Oh those are nice! Really like the Formaldehyde one, I think they were reprinting it again this year, but I didn't have the gems for it :/

omg how did these get rejected -____- the money staff wants sometimes smh

and yeah the bottom non RoR one is awesomeeee grats!

I know! The two mirror accents don't even really show up on any of my dragons.
And thanks, it's the most expensive skin I've bought so far.

man staff is either money greedy or boring af, idek which anymore.

i think the most expensive i bought was yeoya's nightmare i think it's called, sadly it looks a bit too much like rubber on the dergs but still i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back