• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only had a couple of vistas drop. I don't like the mire much. I really want the new Redrock Cove vista though.

Last edited:
Happy RoR everyone :3

I was able to get one chest drop last night before bed, but unfortunately the coli has been lagging for me ever since and only got enough shrooms for the vista and familiar so far (half of the payment were of brewed shrooms) :/

Anyways, I have the dom discount so if anyone wants me to try and snag some MP stuff for them, just let me know.
Probably better to message me on FR though, since I'll be spending more time on there than here. User is PaintingFlowers

Hopefully I'll have some more luck in the Coli tonight because last night was neat, even though it was random stuff and not chests. XD

I just put the Redrock one I got up on the AH hopefully it'll sell. Also just bought A TON of familiars I was missing, trying to get all the cheap ones I need first then I'll start going for the more expensive ones.

I just put the Redrock one I got up on the AH hopefully it'll sell. Also just bought A TON of familiars I was missing, trying to get all the cheap ones I need first then I'll start going for the more expensive ones.

gls!

yeah i got all the fake burrs some days ago should probably buy the real ones i don't have yet whenever i can save up again lol.

gls!

yeah i got all the fake burrs some days ago should probably buy the real ones i don't have yet whenever i can save up again lol.

Yeah, I'm just going through my bestiary and getting all the grey ones, I think I'm up to page 10 or so now, minus the really expensive ones. I have 14 pages of fams in my hoard. XD And that's not counting the ones I have on dergs and the special ones I have in my vault XD

Yeah, I'm just going through my bestiary and getting all the grey ones, I think I'm up to page 10 or so now, minus the really expensive ones. I have 14 pages of fams in my hoard. XD And that's not counting the ones I have on dergs and the special ones I have in my vault XD

dang amiga that's nice, i think i have 217 or something now that i got the pleg goblin hah...

even tho i lost my gathering bonuses due ot the site ****ting down early on the night i needed to feed my dergs, i been doing okay getting festi currency with my limited turns. so far i got the vista, which is the best favor imo this festival. almost have enuf for the goblin next coliseum has been like last fesitval so far for me, tho i havent been in it a ton-- no chests, slow currency drop rate.

also, TFW a brewer accepts your CR with mats but doesnt mention until afterwards that theyre in a different timezone from you and will be afk for a long time. smh, coulda found somebody else has i known, now my mats are frozen...

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey that was supposed to say "shutting" down, lol.

What do you need for familiars? You should wait for NoN bears as there will spawn again during the festival. Not as frequently but they will be cheaper to buy when they are more plentiful. I have about 27 pages of familiars. Loads of extras that I save for transmuting.

Last edited:
Ah I keep getting monster crates instead of festival chests

Also, I found a 2 year old, unbred, gen 1 for 50k tr last night!
Decked her out with a festival skin and apparel

ayy finally got the apparel, gonna grind for emblems since idek if i got it last year or just sold it anyways here's my nightmare lady all spoopy:

Last edited:
^ Nice dragons ^^, I love the familiar this fest it's cute.

Halloween soon yay, my newest spooky accent ended up looking more sweet than scary on my dragon :p

getting another bogsnek scroll later today, not sure yet which derg im gonna use it on. i'm aiming for two more radioactive boggies-- one with skink/spinner/contour, and one with petal/butterfly/glimmer.

i'd also like to get a triple orca bogsnek.

right now i don't have any pairs ready to nest in these efforts though, so may be a month before i can have all of this put together.... ay these breeding cooldowns are too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back