• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost done with my breeding project \o/ see my beautiful dragons here

I am in love with him xD

Probably needs coatl scroll.

Needs coatl scroll + petals + glimmer.

^ heyyyy haven't seen you in ages :00

noice dergs btw.. should probably not get more myself.. buuuuut cute sneks errywhere

^ heyyyy haven't seen you in ages :00

noice dergs btw.. should probably not get more myself.. buuuuut cute sneks errywhere

Pretty busy nowadays :") Hope you guys are doing well.
Just that I am really happy my more than 4 months of breeding is finally ended.

Ah I see.. and kinda same but somehow I keep going here :p

4 months.. holy **** :0 grats on all of em =D

I am almost done with my breeding project \o/ see my beautiful dragons here

I am in love with him xD

Probably needs coatl scroll.

Needs coatl scroll + petals + glimmer.

Beautiful dragons ^^. I love that coatl it's so gorgeous and the accent looks amazing on him :3. I have a copy of that and couldn't decide what to do with it, it really works well for him.

Happy Halloween everyone ^^, this is the only horror themed dragon I own rn, my plague ambassador

Happy Halloween everyone ^^, this is the only horror themed dragon I own rn, my plague ambassador

Going to hatch out a batch of Jack-o-dergs today so it'll be nice having some spoopy birthday dragons! =D Not sure what a good selling price would be tho...

happy spoop day! =D

finally managed to buy some currency here so that was good :3 *tries saving* :rolleyes:

happy spoop day! =D

finally managed to buy some currency here so that was good :3 *tries saving* :rolleyes:

if you're trying to save stuff but have a bad habit of spending you can always stash some in your vault, i do that and forget it's there until I'm really desperate

if you're trying to save stuff but have a bad habit of spending you can always stash some in your vault, i do that and forget it's there until I'm really desperate

yeah i don't spend like hurr durr buying 10 skins at once but yeah lol i'll just keep it out :]

Happy Halloween!

Have a couple of Halloweenie hatchlings:

2 egg nest:

1 egg nest:

Plague eggs:

Bog egg:

The g1s aren't very halloweenie. Not sure if I should scatter them or try and trade them for others. Overall though, the terts go pretty well with the prime and second.

Hey everyone! :) I've been gone from flight rising for a few months since I've been pretty busy. Definitely missed a bunch of festivals and I've been behind on baldwin. LOL

I have to get me some of those bogsneaks. >:D

edit: oops it double posted

Last edited:
Hey everyone! :) I've been gone from flight rising for a few months since I've been pretty busy. Definitely missed a bunch of festivals and I've been behind on baldwin. LOL

I have to get me some of those bogsneaks. >:D

edit: oops it double posted

as luck would have it, i have a pretty bogsnek for sale! :D and she's radioactive, the preferred color for industrial/alchemical accident victims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back