• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got into FR yesterday and im hooked, my draggies are basic and boring so i wont bother posting pics of them but i do have 3 basic dragon eggs that will be hatching in 2 days so hopefully theyll be atleast slightly interesting, also just bought 3 familiars: tigerblood foo, strangler, and janustrap!

i'm poppylilly on flight rising i look at the AH WAAAAY tooo much lol i've been around almost a year maybe two cant remember

- - - Post Merge - - -

like this amazing gal who is my harry potter dragon

just bought these 2 amazing dragons so i can breed them, but they only produced ONE egg ;-;

25710469_350.jpg
28104675_350.jpg

is there some kind of item that can make dragons produce more eggs or is it just random?

just bought these 2 amazing dragons so i can breed them, but they only produced ONE egg ;-;

is there some kind of item that can make dragons produce more eggs or is it just random?

i HATE when that happens!!

the RNG gives you 1 to 5 eggs when you confirm the breeding pair (if the mates are the same breed then the cap is 4 eggs). it doesnt determine the gender/breed/colors/genes of the babs until you hit the hatch button after the eggs have been incubated on five days. you can buy an item called a Boon of Fertility to skip the five days of egg incubation and go right to egg hatching, but those scrolls are expensive, ive only done that once (when i knew i had high value babs and wanted to rush them onto the market). you don't have ot incubate the eggs on consecutive days, if you get busy the eggs will be fine and waitign whenver you get to it (same with hatching them, they could sit in your nest ready to hatch for ages if your lair is full or you dont log in or whatever, the eggs will be fine).

Was pinged in my dragons for sale thread, someone said they wanted my triple caribbean dragon, I was ??? because he's on the AH, you can just buy him without telling me? I replied anyway "ok he's on the AH" and 4 hours later, the person still hasn't bought him... FR is weird.

Was pinged in my dragons for sale thread, someone said they wanted my triple caribbean dragon, I was ??? because he's on the AH, you can just buy him without telling me? I replied anyway "ok he's on the AH" and 4 hours later, the person still hasn't bought him... FR is weird.

yeah, that happens all the time to me too. i always roll with it and tell them the price on AH, offer to set up a CR if that price works for them or to let me know if they want to pay in the opposite currency or mixed. sometimes they are looking to haggle, but some people i guess just want a little TLC with their transactions, shrug...

so cmon Tae, get back in there and close that deal!!
and put down that coffee. coffee is for closers!! :mad:

bought another breeding pair, the possible hatchling designs for them look so cool! i just have to wait 2 hours for my first egg nest to hatch and i'll have room for the new eggs, hopefully i dont get just one again.

26007922_350.jpg27288677_350.jpg

Last edited:
I was going through collecting my familiar rewards and I realized I'm conflicted on how my boy here looks:

He's one of my shadow reps and he's been this way for quite a while. Recently I feel he might be too "busy" so I'm asking for opinions!
Should I get rid of the apparel, get rid of the accent, remove both, or keep both ;; I dunno ty in advance to those who wanna help.

Also, for new people feel free to add me. I'm JellyLu there too (you know it's me because the lair is full of imp trash)

He's lovely JellyLu ^^, stunning dragon. I personally think he looks great as he is, that accent looks perfect on him :3.

I was going through collecting my familiar rewards and I realized I'm conflicted on how my boy here looks:

He's one of my shadow reps and he's been this way for quite a while. Recently I feel he might be too "busy" so I'm asking for opinions!
Should I get rid of the apparel, get rid of the accent, remove both, or keep both ;; I dunno ty in advance to those who wanna help.

Also, for new people feel free to add me. I'm JellyLu there too (you know it's me because the lair is full of imp trash)

He looks amazing! The only thing I would consider is removing the cloak. :)

beautiful!

i gots three new bogsnek babs.
i ant gonna lie, these girls aint cheap.
the first two are on the AH, but i think i'm gonna hold onto the third one for now...

I was gonna come on and share the three dragons I purchased after ages of grinding, but I failed my password once and immediately got locked out for two hours
Might have them saved somewhere though

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Still soooo behind in alchemy/brewing/look I can't even remember what itiscalled.

Must pick up FR again at some point, besides checking it once a week to do gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back