• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

Everyone favors the digital entries (and they are most definitely wonderful), but I continue to try to do traditional some justice :')
Lovely linework for all 3 rounds 💗

Round 3:

wFf318F.jpg

I based Serena's outfit colors off of the Rosewater Potion. I based both butterflies and the crytals off of the shop collectibles, and the little crystal butterfly on the side is based off of the wand. It's not anywhere near perfect, but I tried really hard, haha 😂

This took me 1,000 years, including not one but TWO instances in which the program inexplicably deleted a huge portion of my work. Color it digitally, they said. It'll be faster, they said.

TBTColoring-Serena-min.png

round 3:
z18OnO7.png

keeping it simple for the final one

By the way this is my first time making lineart on CSP instead of Photoshop and omg CSP is way faster and better 😭
I actually use csp for all these coloring things (since my pixiv premium sub gives me a license key) and though I'm not very skilled at it, I can believe it being easier to work with. since photoshop is primarily meant for photo editing and just happens to work for digital art too, while something like csp is tailored specifically towards digital art

Back