• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

Here's my submission for Challenge 3. This one took me a bit longer as the program I used was making some areas really janky looking when I colored them. I tried to fix those areas as best as I could. This line art was so lovely! I've really enjoyed coloring in all three Challenges! Thank you, @Mick, @dizzy bone & @Laudine for the amazing pieces!

VkDka0X.png

Screenshot_20220901-230014_Gallery.jpg

This line art is gorgeous & actually motivated me to color. I wish I could do this justice, but I was heavily limited by the colors in the brush markers I had. But the loveliness in this picture gave me major Maid Marian vibes from my favorite classic Disney movie, Robin Hood. I matched her colors as best I could. I thoroughly enjoyed this activity❣️
(& bravo to the amazing artist, @Laudine! I'm in awe of your talent! 😍)

@Laudine is this okay?
I had problems coloring in the lines since the bucket tool kept trying to fill in pretty much everything at once for some reason
I tried drawing the lines thicker but it got really messy I tried to fix everything...

This was the most complex line art I had to color. I did the best I could. Also, please excuse the low quality of the picture, as I had to resize it do to being too big, plus I also accidentally scribbled a line on Serena. Please excuse that too… 🥺

E6EB9A83-9E28-4960-AC91-BE9A68AE8E95.png

Back