• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

3 Rococo items added to catalog!
1 Regal item added!
1 Lovely item added!
Another silver slingshot added!

:3

I really want the following items if you still have them. - Samurai Suit, Shogi Board, Crane Game,Aurora Screen, Cherry Blossom Clock, Carp Banner, Blossom Lantern, Hinaningyou
I looked through your want list. I can trade some of the following for the items. LED Screen, I have the complete exotic set, The japanese drum (forgot name but I'll find it through my stuff), elder mask, red vase, I have the rococo bed,clock,sofa,vanity, the spa chair, and the stair dresser.
I'll probably ask for another trade though since I really want the dlc items. Dx

I really want the following items if you still have them. - Samurai Suit, Shogi Board, Crane Game,Aurora Screen, Cherry Blossom Clock, Carp Banner, Blossom Lantern, Hinaningyou
I looked through your want list. I can trade some of the following for the items. LED Screen, I have the complete exotic set, The japanese drum (forgot name but I'll find it through my stuff), elder mask, red vase, I have the rococo bed,clock,sofa,vanity, the spa chair, and the stair dresser.
I'll probably ask for another trade though since I really want the dlc items. Dx

I understood all of this except the bit I've highlighted, haha. Are you saying you want more from me? (I'm not angry, I just don't understand)

Well, I just listed a few items I wanted from you. I have a huge list of to get items and you have so many. xD

Well, I just listed a few items I wanted from you. I have a huge list of to get items and you have so many. xD

Okay, well, I'm about to go to bed but your trade proposal sounds interesting as you have a lot of items I want.

If you could do the following then that would be appreciated:
Find everything you want from my list (This doesn't necessarily mean you'll get all of it, haha, but that way I can see how the exchange will work, depends on what DLC you want, the price of it, rarity etc etc. You know the deal)
Compile a full list of everything you have that I want.

Post here with both (I cant keep track of PM's easily >.<)

I'll get back to you within 24hrs, just keep checking back here.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi,
The bamboo sounds fine.
FC: 4296-3496-7383

Now going to bed, DS is off >.< Sorry. I still have your bamboo ready though. I will get back to you when I am free. Thanks!

List of things I want
Sci-Fi Wall
Crane Game
Blossom Lantern
Carp Banner
Emperor's Cap
Hinaningyou
Capsule-Toy Machine
Lotus Lamp
Mahjong Table
Merlion
Samurai Suit
Shogi Board
Sitar
Tatami Bed
Tea-Room Wall
Things You Might Want
Computer Desk
Cork Board
Electric Guitar
Complete Exotic Set
Giant Dharma
Hawthorn Bonsai
Japanese Drum
Mugho Bonsai
Laptop
Maple Bonsai
Elder Mask
Stair Dresser
Sword
Spa Chair
Rococo Bed,Clock,Sofa,Vanity (I might have to ask for your dresser,lamp,candle)
Red Vace
Pine Bonsai
Paper Lantern

Last edited:
Hello. If you accept this offer it will take 1-2 days to deliver the items to you as I must order these from my catalog tomorrow and I believe they're not shipped until the following day. If this is okay then it's a deal!

My items on the left in exchange for your items on the right.

Exotic Rug - Birdcage
Exquisite Rug - Paper Tiger
Opulent Rug - IV Drip
Exotic Bench - Patchwork Dresser
Exotic Table - Lazy-Susan Table
Rococo Bed - Woman Mask
Rococo Vanity - Capsule Toy Machine
Rococo Shelf/Hutch - Festival Lantern
Rococo Sofa - Leaf Bed

Hello. If you accept this offer it will take 1-2 days to deliver the items to you as I must order these from my catalog tomorrow and I believe they're not shipped until the following day. If this is okay then it's a deal!

My items on the left in exchange for your items on the right.

• Unfortunately, you and the person who posted above you (Rorelorelei) arrived slightly late as you were just behind Ahousar97 who's offered me quite a bit already. As it goes, first come-first serve, from your list I can accept the following:
    Exquisite Rug
    Opulent Rug

The other items are already being traded for. If you would like to pick two items (normal) or 1 DLC item in return for these then that is okay with me. I have made a note of your offer, and you are the third in queue to trade :)

Can I get the Rococo dresser, lamp, and candle for a hearth, exotic bed, and rococo shelf?
    I won't repeat everything I just posted above to Rainy Day, haha, but yes, from your list I would only require:
    Rococo Shelf
    Hearth

The other items are already being traded for. If you would like to pick two items (normal) or 1 DLC item in return for these then that is okay with me. I have made a note of your offer, and you are the second in queue to trade :)

Cut the lists from the quote as I'm about to post a new one. From everything you offered, I would like the following:
    Computer Desk
    Cork Board
    Electric Guitar
    Exotic Chest
    Exotic Bed
    Exotic Wardrobe
    Exotic Bench
    Exotic Table
    Exotic Lamp
    Exotic End Table
    Giant Dharma
    Hawthorn Bonsai
    Japanese Drum
    Mugho Bonsai
    Laptop
    Maple Bonsai
    Elder Mask
    Spa Chair
    Rococo Bed
    Rococo Clock
    Rococo Sofa
    Rococo Vanity
    Red Vase
    Pine Bonsai
    Paper Lantern

There are 25 items here.

For all of that I am willing to offer everything on your list of wanted items:
    Sci-Fi Wall
    Crane Game
    Blossom Lantern
    Carp Banner
    Emperor's Cap
    Hinaningyou

Capsule-Toy Machine
    Lotus Lamp
    Mahjong Table
    Merlion
    Samurai Suit
    Shogi Board
    Sitar
    Tatami Bed
    Tea-Room Wall
    Rococo Dresser
    Rococo Lamp
    Rococo Candle

There are 18 items here. Naturally DLC and the wallpaper Sahara gave me incur a markup (My usual rate is 2:1/3:1) so I hope you understand the reason for a number slightly shy of 23.

If this is all okay with you then I will start processing your order. You are the first in queue to trade :)

Thanks everyone! Once I get an 'okay' from each of you, I'll start sorting your items. I have to go to work now (It's 7:07am UK time) so I won't be on until later. I've got everything written down for each of you so please wait until I private message you (one by one) to arrange a trade. If any of you wish to decline a trade then please let me know ASAP so I dont waste my time ordering something in :) Other than that, be patient and I'll get to you as soon as I can :) If you're all free this weekend (for the most part) then you'll all be happy customers by the end of Sunday, if not before.

I'll have to remove four items from my request list since it seems I managed to get them from my store/I asked my friend about it and gave me the items. Keep everything the same except I don't need the rococo candle, lotus lamp,capsule-toy machine, and the merlion. Also, please remove the electric guitar from your list. I made a oopsy and mistook it for my rock guitar. I'll start organizing for the trade now but tell me your final list before then.
------------------------------------------------------------
These are the items that I have on me. Other items I'd have to re-order.
Hopefully this is good enough for the trade.
corkboard
computer desk
exotic bed,bench,table,lamp,chest,end table,wardrobe
maple bonsai
red vase
giant dharma
elder mask
paper lantern
laptop
mugho bonsai

Last edited:
I have an opulent rug, a toy camera, a globe, and a mortar wall that I can trade for some peaches and/or persimmons, peaches preferred.

I'll have to remove four items from my request list since it seems I managed to get them from my store/I asked my friend about it and gave me the items. Keep everything the same except I don't need the rococo candle, lotus lamp,capsule-toy machine, and the merlion. Also, please remove the electric guitar from your list. I made a oopsy and mistook it for my rock guitar. I'll start organizing for the trade now but tell me your final list before then.
------------------------------------------------------------
These are the items that I have on me. Other items I'd have to re-order.
Hopefully this is good enough for the trade.

• Okay, well if you order the rest then that would be cool :) I'll process your order later (with the changes) and PM you when it's done.

I have an opulent rug, a toy camera, a globe, and a mortar wall that I can trade for some peaches and/or persimmons, peaches preferred.
    Toy Camera and Globe for 9 persimmons and 18 peaches?
    I can give you the exotic rug and odd clock for a Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern) :)

I think I'm about to get the exotic rug but if you can find something else to go with the odd clock then you have a deal :)

Last edited:
Ok. I discovered another item in my catalog I can replace the exotic item with. I can order you a blue vase in the morning. So my offer would now be the blue vase, hearth, and rococo shelf for the dresser, lamp, and candle. If my brain is just not computing something and you meant that you already traded the items I was asking for, I apologize. It's 3 am and I have no idea why I'm awake :D

I'll be ready to trade in 10 minutes. Is your list ready?
Sorry if I'm rushing you I need to go to bed soon.

Last edited:
Ok. I discovered another item in my catalog I can replace the exotic item with. I can order you a blue vase in the morning. So my offer would now be the blue vase, hearth, and rococo shelf for the dresser, lamp, and candle. If my brain is just not computing something and you meant that you already traded the items I was asking for, I apologize. It's 3 am and I have no idea why I'm awake :D
Sounds okay to me, I'll get back to you on it. At work right now :)
I'll be ready to trade in 10 minutes. Is your list ready?
Sorry if I'm rushing you I need to go to bed soon.
I'm at work now :/ I'll get back to you later about it :) thanks!

Hey Fox, I want your Plesio Torso. I have some fossils in my stock. Please let me know if you see anything you need. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also offer a Biwa Lute and the rest of the rococo items you need to complete your set. I'll have to check just how many items that comes out to. But I am also interested in the following items from your catalog.

Aurora Screen
Blossom Lantern (Sakura Lantern)
Carp Banner
Cherry Blossom Clock (Sakura Clock)
Hatsuhinode Lamp (The First Sunrise Lamp)
Hinaningyou
Kagamimochi
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table (Futaba Table)
Tree Stump Chair (Christmas/Festive Stump)

I hope we can work something out. :]

Back