• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Hi! So there is positively absolutely NO WAY you would trade ANY parts of your 7-11 items? I've created an account on about 7 different gaming sites from gamespot to gamefaqs just questioning about 7-11 stuff. I have the Best Buy Exclusives..?

Nope sorry. The 7/11 DLC items are currently the highest ranking DLC in terms of rarity. They can't be re-ordered through the catalogue and they were exclusive to Japanese 7-11 stores for a limited time (The third 'run' is now about to finish).

Most DLC can be catalogued, meaning its rarity is high but not insanely high. In-Game Event items and regional specific ones are super rare, and they cant be ordered, BUT you get the same item yearly if you keep playing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still open? Is it filled, because I can't get in?

Sorry, had to close it for a second. About to reopen.

SPECIAL OFFER, PLEASE CHECK PAGE 1 IN ABOUT 2 MINUTES.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OFFER ADDED TO PAGE 1 :) Good luck!

Normally, I'd say no (I still dont need Bells) but I will this once because I know you've been wanting them for a while.
I'll PM you later when they're ready.

If you pick the Blossom Lantern then I'll ask for 5 of those, any of the other DLC then all 7 :)

Ok, I'll take the Lantern pleaseeee.

Cool. I'd add you but apparently the 3DS's servers are down? I dont know if its just me, trying to find out :/

I think we're already friends aren't we?

But mine says Servers down for maintenance too so :/

I think we're already friends aren't we?

But mine says Servers down for maintenance too so :/

Ah yes, so we are. I always forget haha.

Hopefully they'll be back up soon. Appears to be worldwide.

Typical, I was just about to get some more rare stuff from another forum =____________='

Ah yes, so we are. I always forget haha.

Hopefully they'll be back up soon. Appears to be worldwide.

Typical, I was just about to get some more rare stuff from another forum =____________='

Ah no >.<
Well I'll be online for a while, so if it comes back on, I'm be happy to trade right away :)

Are you still in the market for hybrid flowers? I have 7 pink cosmos and a black rose to spare if I could catalog a Carp Banner and Emperor's Cap once the servers are up?

Are you still in the market for hybrid flowers? I have 7 pink cosmos and a black rose to spare if I could catalog a Carp Banner and Emperor's Cap once the servers are up?

Sounds good. You'll be placed in a queue though, got some other people to get to first. I will PM you when your items are ready :)

thanks

Back