• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Hi, would you be willing to trade a 7-11 DL item for a mannequin and some bells with it? Thanks.

(Or trade me any Japanese food furniture such as sushi or soba)

Last edited:
Hi, would you be willing to trade a 7-11 DL item for a mannequin and some bells with it? Thanks.

(Or trade me any Japanese food furniture such as sushi or soba)

As stated in the first post, the 7-11 items aren't for trade. They're too rare, sorry.

As for anything else, if you want it, check to see what I want (listed in blue) and we can arrange a trade.

Thank you~

Okay, it's taken a long while to get through the showhomes, but I have the Low screen, lucky cat and now a Sanshin in storage for you. And from the looks of the showcase if there's any series you are collecting I can get most of the set for tomorrow. I've also seen a lot of food items not listed in your catalogue - as you seem to be requesting them. I've also seen a few Gulliver and streetpass items I can order, and I have the two and three lamps which have proved popular in trades.
I can also get the sword and soft serve lamp if those transits fall through. And I've noticed the cooking stove and grand piano with my villagers, just not sure how to wrassle those from them. xP

The only items I'm sure I can't get myself now are the Carp banner, hinaningyo, Blossom Lantern. So how many normal items would be needed for those? And I have a fair few hybrids about my town now if there's nothing in particular you want.

Okay, it's taken a long while to get through the showhomes, but I have the Low screen, lucky cat and now a Sanshin in storage for you. And from the looks of the showcase if there's any series you are collecting I can get most of the set for tomorrow. I've also seen a lot of food items not listed in your catalogue - as you seem to be requesting them. I've also seen a few Gulliver and streetpass items I can order, and I have the two and three lamps which have proved popular in trades.
I can also get the sword and soft serve lamp if those transits fall through. And I've noticed the cooking stove and grand piano with my villagers, just not sure how to wrassle those from them. xP

The only items I'm sure I can't get myself now are the Carp banner, hinaningyo, Blossom Lantern. So how many normal items would be needed for those? And I have a fair few hybrids about my town now if there's nothing in particular you want.

The trading rate for DLC:Normal items is 1 DLC item for every 2-3 normal items. (Varies)

Low Screen, Lucky Cat, Sanshin = Pick one DLC :)
Not sure whats going on with the Sword right now, I'm looking into it. I cant even remember who I asked for the SS Lamp, haha. I should have written it down. I may want that too!

Let me know what kind of food items you have. I'm mainly looking for Asian/Japanese ones (like the Crab Stew which is listed).

4-5 Hybrids can get you one DLC as well, if its low-tier (the ones you have listed are low-tier :))

If you can get the Grand Piano then that would be cool.

Hello! I'd really love a kotatsu. I can offer you a toy camera, or a black rose and a blue violet.

The trading rate for DLC:Normal items is 1 DLC item for every 2-3 normal items. (Varies)

Low Screen, Lucky Cat, Sanshin = Pick one DLC :)
Not sure whats going on with the Sword right now, I'm looking into it. I cant even remember who I asked for the SS Lamp, haha. I should have written it down. I may want that too!

Let me know what kind of food items you have. I'm mainly looking for Asian/Japanese ones (like the Crab Stew which is listed).

4-5 Hybrids can get you one DLC as well, if its low-tier (the ones you have listed are low-tier :))

If you can get the Grand Piano then that would be cool.

I'll check my catalogue and have another trip to every house and room later then. xD Expect a big food list. And then I'll make up the rest of the order with hybrids if needed. I have a soft serve already if you want/need that, and can order the sword later.

I keep selling large items and fossils to try to get the piano, but they're just trading those out and keeping it so far. <_<;

I'll check my catalogue and have another trip to every house and room later then. xD Expect a big food list. And then I'll make up the rest of the order with hybrids if needed. I have a soft serve already if you want/need that, and can order the sword later.

I keep selling large items and fossils to try to get the piano, but they're just trading those out and keeping it so far. <_<;

Okay, sweet. Just let me know when your affairs are in order :) No rush!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I went ahead and added you to my 3DS. I'll keep the camera reserved until you're ready.

I'll add you now :) Please open your gates~

First post updated!

Current Trade Queue:
1. rpgcaster (your Ancient Tile is ready)
2. mochi (your Kotatsu is ready)

I have sent PMs but I will only be available for 45minutes, then not again until later~

thankyou~

Korean DLC/Exclusives added to catalog! Thanks to a supply from spamurai ^-^

Okay, sweet. Just let me know when your affairs are in order :) No rush!

Right, Also found a mini dharma for you! Missed that on my first lap.

So, Low screen, sanshin, lucky cat, mini dharma, that I know you want. / and Soft serve and sword if you need.

Then I found; conveyor belt sushi, milk can, soda fountain, pickle jar, ice-cream case, salad bar, lunch tray, tea set, box of chocolates, and the freezer are the food-y items I found that you don't have listed in your catalogue. Most aren't too asian though.

And the following I thought looked japanesy, or like they might fit: kettle, pot rack, aroma pot, cushion.

If you want I can provide pictures of any you're not sure of. - Lord this took forever! But it finally gave me reason to get a catalogue list for myself too.

Right, Also found a mini dharma for you! Missed that on my first lap.

So, Low screen, sanshin, lucky cat, mini dharma, that I know you want. / and Soft serve and sword if you need.

Then I found; conveyor belt sushi, milk can, soda fountain, pickle jar, ice-cream case, salad bar, lunch tray, tea set, box of chocolates, and the freezer are the food-y items I found that you don't have listed in your catalogue. Most aren't too asian though.

And the following I thought looked japanesy, or like they might fit: kettle, pot rack, aroma pot, cushion.

If you want I can provide pictures of any you're not sure of.

Got a few things on that list already but I can confirm I'm interested in:

Low Screen
Sanshin
Lucky Cat
Mini Dharma
Soft Serve Lamp
Milk Can
Tea Set
Cushion

Please pick some DLC's you would like. I'd say 3.. Maybe 4 (depending on what you ask for)

Hi, would you trade your revolving sushi for my mannequin by any chance? Thank you.

Hi, would you trade your revolving sushi for my mannequin by any chance? Thank you.

Sure. Just to confirm this is definitely the clothing mannequin and not the Mannekin Pis gulliver item? I know it seems obvious but some people get them mixed up.

Yep, the one I have is a black mannequin that you can put clothes on (I got it from sable)

Yep, the one I have is a black mannequin that you can put clothes on (I got it from sable)

Cool, that's the one.

Your item is ready now if you want to trade. My FC is below/to the left. Let me know what yours is and I'll open my gate.

Back