• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

well crap let me just get the korean stuff then.

I mean, I can get them for you, but it wouldn't be a catalog thing. I dont catalog-lend anything I have anyway, its either trade or nothing haha.

So let me know which of those you want (which 2) and I'll get them in some way, you will have your own.. uhh, copy? if that makes sense. :)

that is cool. I will open my gates and you can come over whenever you are done

My gates will be open for another trade (on another topic) so feel free to just come over whenever :)
I'm ready now btw, just walking to the train station

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open~

Do you have the T. Rex skull? I'll be willing to trade a fossil you may need...
I do yes, it is available for trade :) If you give me a list of fossils you have I can double check them against my museum.
How many hybrid flowers for a veggie basket and a Shamrock Hat?
8-10
Would you be willing to trade your Exotic set for bells? ^_^ I'd be willing to pay 60K for the full series.
Still not looking for bells I'm afraid :/ There are people on here who each have different pieces of that series so just poke your head in a few of the shops on here and I reckon you'll complete it :)
Will you trade a snow globe for a grand piano?
Sure. I'll PM you when its ready.
Aurora screen for 2 pink tulips?
Yeah, sounds good. I'll PM you when it's ready.

Hi, sorry I'm new to this place so if I'm sounding derp do forgive me, but what could I offer to catalogue the korean massage chair, seeing as bells aren't what you're after? You appear to have all the DLC so I can't offer that, so if there were something specific, let me know and I could search my catalogue etc,

Hi, sorry I'm new to this place so if I'm sounding derp do forgive me, but what could I offer to catalogue the korean massage chair, seeing as bells aren't what you're after? You appear to have all the DLC so I can't offer that, so if there were something specific, let me know and I could search my catalogue etc,

On the first post, anything in blue (which includes normal furniture) is what I'm looking for :)

On the first post, anything in blue (which includes normal furniture) is what I'm looking for :)

Ah yes sorry, I see those are spoilers now :p The only one I might possibly have is the tatami floor which I'd need to check, I'm currently on the island :p haha

Ah yes sorry, I see those are spoilers now :p The only one I might possibly have is the tatami floor which I'd need to check, I'm currently on the island :p haha

Okay :) Just make sure it's the normal Tatami (So many people offer me the Planked Tatami, haha)

Thanks.

I have Cat Tower. But I want to ask you some questions first.
1. Is Holiday Stocking a version exclusive of US or Eur?
2. Is Veggie Basket an orderable item?
I just wonder which one that I want. Thanks :)

Back