• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I have some more hybrids, I'll PM you:)

Okay, cool :) I shall wait for your message.

First Post Updated:

Palm Tree Lamp DLC now in stock.
Toad Hat added to Nintendo stock.
Super Mushroom added to Nintendo stock.
Tangerine Chair added to Catalog.

Last edited:
Hello Fox!!
How many Hydrids for the Shaved Ice Lamp?
I only have 5 at the moment, but i plan on getting more :)

Hello Fox!!
How many Hydrids for the Shaved Ice Lamp?
I only have 5 at the moment, but i plan on getting more :)

Apparently it can't be catalogue ordered :/ I thought it could be! Sorry. Now removing it from the list~

I might have a 'Going Up Flag'... Not sure if its the right one or not. I will PM you a photo.
Would you trade it for a Milk Case?

I might have a 'Going Up Flag'... Not sure if its the right one or not. I will PM you a photo.
Would you trade it for a Milk Case?

I would indeed trade it for a Milk Case! Did you send a photo? Haven't received anything yet :/

Just got a Turkey Dinner (Rare JPN DLC) from one of my Japanese contacts.

And I've now also received a SECOND SET of 7-11 items. Yes. The whole set. I already have my own but this one will be available.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING TO BUY THEM. I NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT FOR THEM ETC. ANY PM'S CONCERNING THE 7-11 ITEMS WILL BE IGNORED.

Sorry to shout, but, just letting you know.

Can i buy a Blossom Lantern, Carp Banner, Raccoon Clock, Hatsuhinode Lamp and Hinaningyou if some of them aren't available in catalog then i wont purchase some them.

I can give you some hybrid flowers for them i have so far 1x pink cosmos, 5x orange roses, 3x pink roses, 1x blue pansies.
(im going away so i might have to trade you in the next 6-7 days if you wanna trade that is)

Can i buy a Blossom Lantern, Carp Banner, Raccoon Clock, Hatsuhinode Lamp and Hinaningyou if some of them aren't available in catalog then i wont purchase them.

I can give you some hybrid flowers for them i have so far 1x pink cosmos, 5x orange roses, 3x pink roses, 1x blue pansies.
(im going away so i might have to trade you in the next 6-7 days if you wanna trade that is)

Yeah I can do. If you can try and grab a few more hybrids (Just to up the total to 13-15) then I'd appreciate:)

I will hold your items until your return, also giving you time to grow some more hybrids :)

Please PM me upon your return, thanks :)

Just out of interest, will the 7-11 be going separately or together?

Pree sure I could find a deal worth a couple pieces. But the whole set would probably require selling myself. :p

i would like to know the price as well. and how much for the campus set?

I wont be taking bells, as I dont need any I'm afraid. This is outlined in the first post~

Just out of interest, will the 7-11 be going separately or together?

Pree sure I could find a deal worth a couple pieces. But the whole set would probably require selling myself. :p

Separately, but yes, they wont be given bell value.

If you still need the sailboat model PM me :)

I may still need one :) If I do I will PM you, thanks!

Would you take all 8 North American holiday exclusives along with full zodiac set for your 7-11 store model?

Edit: I also have the fruit basket item you are looking for as well.

Would you take all 8 North American holiday exclusives along with full zodiac set for your 7-11 store model?

Edit: I also have the fruit basket item you are looking for as well.

Probably, yeah :) (inc the Fruit Basket)

I'll be in touch.

Back