• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

Hello :) So I was looking for the Hinaningyo mainly but also the Blossom Lantern, I have the Hot Plate to trade as well as two Orange Pansies, an Orange Rose and I've just found a Blue Violet so I can throw than in too!

Hello :) So I was looking for the Hinaningyo mainly but also the Blossom Lantern, I have the Hot Plate to trade as well as two Orange Pansies, an Orange Rose and I've just found a Blue Violet so I can throw than in too!

Yeah sure thing :) I can trade those two DLC's for the item and flowers you mentioned :)

Hello fox, I'd like to make another trade :)

I have: 6 Orange Pansies

I would like: Samurai Suit (furniture), Modern Wood Wall (wallpaper), Spring Blossoms (song)

Hiii ^_^

Do you still have any duplicate Japanese Exclusives?

I have a Tatami carpet you're looking for :)

I have your items ready, for whenever you are online. - I presume you want to host to aid you getting the station remodels like most shops?

Hiii ^_^

Do you still have any duplicate Japanese Exclusives?

I have a Tatami carpet you're looking for :)

Not sure yet, sorry dude. Long story short, the Japanese friend I got them from gave them to me but she might want them back soon as one of her Korean friends possibly wants them, in which case I might end up getting Korean DLC at some point if I get them back to her, haha. Still back and forth with emails >.<

I have your items ready, for whenever you are online. - I presume you want to host to aid you getting the station remodels like most shops?

I am online now but currently juggling a load of items for trades (werent sure when you'd be on) when I have more hold space later I will PM you :) Your items are ready, I just have too much stuff on the floor near the train station.
Not sure what you mean by station remodels, haha. What's that all about?

Not sure yet, sorry dude. Long story short, the Japanese friend I got them from gave them to me but she might want them back soon as one of her Korean friends possibly wants them, in which case I might end up getting Korean DLC at some point if I get them back to her, haha. Still back and forth with emails >.<

Ok mate. Well, I'll keep it in storage for you. Let me know :)

I am online now but currently juggling a load of items for trades (werent sure when you'd be on) when I have more hold space later I will PM you :) Your items are ready, I just have too much stuff on the floor near the train station.
Not sure what you mean by station remodels, haha. What's that all about?

You'd be welcome to come to mine then if that suits you better. I've nothing else important on my floor and your stuff is being rained on outside the station. xD Otherwise, I'm free most of this evening, but can't do until late-ish sunday if not.

The station remodels are unlockable public works for when you reach 100 visitors to your town. ;P

You'd be welcome to come to mine then if that suits you better. I've nothing else important on my floor and your stuff is being rained on outside the station. xD Otherwise, I'm free most of this evening, but can't do until late-ish sunday if not.

The station remodels are unlockable public works for when you reach 100 visitors to your town. ;P

I'll try and pop over in a few minutes then :) Have we traded before? I can't remember. Just wondering if I need to add you :)
Anyway if you could open your gates in a minute then I'll be over with your items.

I'll try and pop over in a few minutes then :) Have we traded before? I can't remember. Just wondering if I need to add you :)
Anyway if you could open your gates in a minute then I'll be over with your items.

We haven't traded before, but you added me when we started this one.
Gates are open, and you're welcome to take the odd fortune cookie dupes I have if you want.

Back