• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I also have several genuine painting/statues I can throw in the pile I just listed o:

Edit: I will compile a list of all the items that I can trade for the 7-11 store model instead of frantically adding a new post whenever I find something that might be on ur list haha

Thank you for the smooth trade xD, that was the last 7-11 item to complete my set. Thank you xD

Are you willing to sell the exotic series and the Rococo? If so how much for both

Added: 7-11 Sandwich Display (I now have two available for trade. Please bare with me whilst I figure out what I want for them)
Increased Stock: Shaved Ice Lamps.

Would it be possible to trade a black lily, black tulip, and blue violet for a chance to catalog the Red Ogre Mask?

Would it be possible to trade a black lily, black tulip, and blue violet for a chance to catalog the Red Ogre Mask?

The mask cannot be ordered from the catalog I'm afraid. It appears there but cant actually have another one of it bought.

Oh, my bad. ^^;; it was in the catalog section, so I just assumed.

are any of those catalog-able?

Then how much would it cost to catalog what you have of the Campus set? >_<;;

I can order items in (you get your own item(s)), but I dont take bells, only blue listed items (including hybrids). Depends what you offer in regards to how many I can get for you :)

Back