• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

I got a sloppy sink! maybe i could trade for your 7-11 sign...

I can order items in (you get your own item(s)), but I dont take bells, only blue listed items (including hybrids). Depends what you offer in regards to how many I can get for you :)

I actually don't have any of the blue items, and I just depleted my hybrids for a couple of other trades, those are the only three I have left without destroying my farm. XD That's why I'd rather just catalog. But if that doesn't work out, I suppose I'll just hit you up later.

Hi, I wish to order the Lefty Lucky Cat and the Lucky Frog from your catalog and a basket of at least 3 oranges. I offer 4 blue pansies and 2 orange tulips to trade.

I got a sloppy sink! maybe i could trade for your 7-11 sign...

I'd probably need a bit more than that, itemwise. I can get a Sloppy Sink from another forum if I pay 300k bells or so, so I'd like to trade the 7-11 items for something quite interesting :) Sorry!

I actually don't have any of the blue items, and I just depleted my hybrids for a couple of other trades, those are the only three I have left without destroying my farm. XD That's why I'd rather just catalog. But if that doesn't work out, I suppose I'll just hit you up later.

Let me know in the future when you get some more hybrids and perhaps we can sort something out :)

Hi, I wish to order the Lefty Lucky Cat and the Lucky Frog from your catalog and a basket of at least 3 oranges. I offer 4 blue pansies and 2 orange tulips to trade.

Okay! I'll have to put your order on hold however. You're the first in the current queue but I'm now heading off for the night, so wont be back on until tomorrow night. I will PM you when your items are ready though. Thank you.

I'd probably need a bit more than that, itemwise. I can get a Sloppy Sink from another forum if I pay 300k bells or so, so I'd like to trade the 7-11 items for something quite interesting :) Sorry!

Maybe some beans or a lucky roll, if you have any.

I think I might have gotten some of the translations wrong in regards to a the remaining part of my 'wanted furniture' section.
Will try and fix that shortly!

Have updated the first post :) Hopefully getting some more 7-11 items soon. If I end up with triples of anything then I may auction one or two pieces off in a new topic.

I Streetpassed someone with the ebony piano today, so I can get one of those tomorrow (already ordered). - never managed to get a hold of Zells. :J

I also had the epiphany that you might want some villager pictures in exchange for 7-11 stuff. - I would totally be prepared to TT on my spare town to April fools if you're interested there. / TT to other holidays if there are other things you want there.

If there's nothing from that worth any 7-11, then could I just trade the ebony piano for a modern wood chest?

I Streetpassed someone with the ebony piano today, so I can get one of those tomorrow (already ordered). - never managed to get a hold of Zells. :J

I also had the epiphany that you might want some villager pictures in exchange for 7-11 stuff. - I would totally be prepared to TT on my spare town to April fools if you're interested there. / TT to other holidays if there are other things you want there.

If there's nothing from that worth any 7-11, then could I just trade the ebony piano for a modern wood chest?

Definitely interested in the Ebony Piano for the MWC :)

Villagers pictures could be a new venture... I'll think about it :) thanks!

Have put a freeze on 7-11 stuff for the time being. The upside to having them is, they're rare, but the downside is trying to figure out what I want for them. A friend of mine has just helped me complete my Japan/Korea DLC collection so I kind of... have everything :| Weird. But on the same note I dont want to just get rid of them easily.

have updated the first post though

how much for the campus bed and aurora screen

rule.jpg

Definitely interested in the Ebony Piano for the MWC :)

Villagers pictures could be a new venture... I'll think about it :) thanks!

Have put a freeze on 7-11 stuff for the time being. The upside to having them is, they're rare, but the downside is trying to figure out what I want for them. A friend of mine has just helped me complete my Japan/Korea DLC collection so I kind of... have everything :| Weird. But on the same note I dont want to just get rid of them easily.

have updated the first post though

Thought you might be!
I also have a few near complete series (Minimalist, kiddie, sleek and modern wood) I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in getting to pad out your shop catalogue, in like a group exchange for the remaining DLC I have yet to get hands on. - but I'm not too fussed either way there.

Ha, fair enough, to be honest I don't know what I would want for them. I just thought villager pictures were a good idea.

EDIT: LOL at above post!

Last edited:
Back