• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
Hi guys!

So, I've been thinking about starting my island over, so I can be back to my original plan, and I think I'm gonna do that.

So, I won't be doing any cycles for awhile, because, well I won't be able too.

I hope you understand, and I look forward to continuing my thread once I'm back.

Thank you :)

Hi! I'm back to gifting out dreamies to people ^^

I have the new squirrels looking for adoption, and more! I dont require anything in return, but I would be very happy with pink flowers! However it's not required, in general my service is free 💜💜

I look forward to gifting out villagers to people soon! 😊

hello! would it be possible to get clay? i can trade any material you need atm and give 10 pink roses as well! thanks so much in advance

Sure! I can do a quick trade now :) pm me! 🌸 Thank you for the roses!
Post automatically merged:

Any material is appreciated ^^ but it's not a requirement! Thank you :)

Last edited:
would luv to get savannah, when could I get her? A plot opened on my island, but I can delay it for a few days probably.

Also I have tons of wood, can easily give u some

would luv to get savannah, when could I get her? A plot opened on my island, but I can delay it for a few days probably.

Also I have tons of wood, can easily give u some
Hi! I would love to Hey yog her! I'm not sure about today, I'm feeling kinda sick! Tomorrow I could!

I would love to get Tia please? I have spent so many NMT looking for her and failed.

I would love to get Tia please? I have spent so many NMT looking for her and failed.
She can be pretty tricky to find :) I'll happily help! I'll get on it shortly!

Oh you don't have to! My services are free, so it's ok ^^

Thank you so much! I swear I spent over 1000 nmt on her. I could give you igb if that works?
PM me when you have a chance!

Hey all!

For those who are curious, I am temporarily closed for personal reasons. But I will open up again, don't worry.

Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
Heya!

So I am now offically re-opening with my goal to get people dreamies! However I have a little exception!

First, I'm happy to get back into this, I'll be organizing my list, but looks like we have a winner, dog villagers!

I'll post a poll for which dog people would like! I'll try to get the top three most popular picked ones by the end of the month,
--
Second, I have many lovely squirrels! However the majority of my second island has them, however I will still get any of them,

except Sylvana, I know alot of people like her, but she was one of my first five. So she's officially not avalible, as shes now a premie.

If you would like a squirrel I will still get you them, but I require the following, since it will take awhile to get her for you:
-30 regular wood
-30 Soft wood
-30 Hard wood
-10 stone

Or 10 tbt. I don't usually ask for TBT, but these ladies will take a bit to get out, so 10 TBT would be fine too :)

I wont be offering any female squirrel for a bit, so I'll stay updated when the ladies are avalible:
Peanut-
Poppy-
Sally-
Caroline (Cycling villager)-
Blair-
Mint-

Some of the male squirrels are avalible, stay updated with the posts about when the ladies will be avalible.
--
That about sums it up! I have new faces to announce! But there we are,

Agnus-
Ken-
Jacques-
Ricky-
Sheldon-
Rooney- (I think that's his name, I'll check later)

stay excellent, and I hope to see you soon! ♡

-Danny

Last edited:
Hi! Would it be possible for me to get Flora (Antonio just moved in, and their houses would be PERFECT next to each other!)? I could definitely bring some building materials to help out!

I don't have a spot open now, but I could TT Lily out either today or tomorrow, whatever would work best for you 😊

Hi! Would it be possible to get Dotty?
I'd be happy too! I need to go out for a little bit, but I'll be able too after! If that works fine for you :)

Hi! Would it be possible for me to get Flora (Antonio just moved in, and their houses would be PERFECT next to each other!)? I could definitely bring some building materials to help out!

I don't have a spot open now, but I could TT Lily out either today or tomorrow, whatever would work best for you 😊
Hey! I'll be happy to get you Flora, I can do today ^^ I need to go out, but I'll be able too! But if you want to wait for tomorrow that works too!

Last edited:
Back