• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
I saw from the list on your original post that you have a Blaire amibo! She's been a fave of mine for a long time, i used to have her in new leaf. I don't have that save file anymore, unfortunately. Anyway, i would absolutely love to have her become a resident of Fae Valley!
Hey! I can absolutely get you her! I love Blaire too!! I got a que, but ill message ypu when she's in!! Wont be long

Could I get Dobie? I'll be sure to leave you some building material in exchange!

Is coco Still Avalible?
Hi! Im very sorry about not responding to you. I have Coco :) If you would like her, let know me know
Post automatically merged:

Could I get Dobie? I'll be sure to leave you some building material in exchange!
Hello! Im sorry about not responding for yesterday, I can still get you Dobie if you still want to have him!

The squirrels have invaded! Along with Patty, who I wasn't planning on getting lol
----
We now have-

Poppy-
Sally-
Peanut-
Caroline-
---
Then also Patty! ^^

Last edited:
I never thought Id post a board like this, but now I want to! Because I am somehow getting alot of nice villagers! Also have practically all of them I could ever want.

I have many amiibos of cute villagers that I'll happily give you! If you can be patient, I'll happily help you with your dreamie! All of them can be used more then once! So they're all avalible anytime

If anything the only thing I might ask in return, is building material. I could really use hard wood, regular wood, and stone. As well as giant clams, and conch shells. But again, not a requirement ^^
--
(Avalible Villagers:

-Stitches -Roscoe -Coco -Marcel
-Lily -Kiki -June -Julian
-Kabuki -Admiral -Olivia
-Flurry -Sylvana -Tangy -Cole
-Maple -Ketchup -Whitney -Annalise
-Ankha -Papi -Colton
-Victoria -Cleo -Elmer -Winnie
-Beau -Fuchsia
-Deirdre -Diana -Fauna -Savannah
-Bam -Erik -Ruby -Dotty -Bunnie -Sprinkle -Deli -Keaton -Kidd -Molly -Bertha -Cookie -Hopkins -Flora -Maddie -Pietro -Tybalt -Pango -Astrid -Clay -Boots -Chester -Pipper -Tipper -Stu -Hornsby -Elvis -Peewee -Becky -Gala -Blaire Lyman -Marina -Tia -Pinky -Bluebear -Drift
-Rudy -Dobie -Bob -Punchy Felicity-
Lolly- Tom- Moe- Kitty Wolfgang Lobo- Chrissy- Francine- Sally- Peanut- Poppy- Patty- Caroline
--
I'll probably have more in the future! Call me an impulsive Amiibo buyer. Let me know if you want any! I have more coming. Feel free to request anyone you may want.

-I can't give away any of the new villagers until they have amiibo. Even then I cant give away the in game ones I have~
--
-I cant give away Sanrio villagers because I don't have them yet but they should be here soon, and currently can't be gifted in general. But I may possibly offer to give you clothing, since lots of people want the clothes, and I only want a rug.

But I've got a plan for when the Sanrio villagers are available, so stay updated.
--
-The only villagers you cant request, that I have on my island, and not in game are:

Marshal, Kid Kat, Henry, Chadder, Static, Zell, Lopez, Chief, Wolfgang, Fang, and Bruce
View attachment 367635View attachment 372793View attachment 367985View attachment 367637View attachment 367638View attachment 367639View attachment 367641View attachment 367642View attachment 367643View attachment 367645
This might change, and be updated depending on who is currently with me.
--
More new faces, coming soon!
View attachment 374953
Please be patient with me, but I promise to get you any of them listed!

-If you could try to be online when Im getting them ready that would be cool! Just in case, you could help me with building material. But its not a requirement! Its also not a requirement, but Id love any kind of pink flower.

Always updating! Thanks for coming by!

i’ve been desperately looking for Rudy, kabuki, and katt. I have a plot open right now for rudy, please lmk if you are able to trade! :D

Hello, could I please get Poppy? I'll probably go offline soon, but I'll be back tomorrow around 11am UTC+1. I have an open plot but I don't mind TTing to keep it open. Thank you!

Hello, could I please get Poppy? I'll probably go offline soon, but I'll be back tomorrow around 11am UTC+1. I have an open plot but I don't mind TTing to keep it open. Thank you!
Hello! Yes I can get you Poppy, if we could do it tomorrow that would be better.. I'm not feeling the best today.

Hey everyone! I'm gonna be closed for a few days, but I'll be around if you want to request someone. It'll only be about three-four days!

Back