• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
Oohhh I'd love all 3 but of course, I only have 1 open slot right now. I just cycled Tangy off of my island for my younger daughter. (I had too many peppy!) I used some NMT looking for my kitties that I want.. but got a pig. :/ I'll have to cycle him out and another villager to get the kitties from you! I'm so excited though. When can I get one kitty from you?
I would be able to get you any one of them shortly, I need to get one cycle done. Then I can get you which ever boyo you want!

I would be able to get you any one of them shortly, I need to get one cycle done. Then I can get you which ever boyo you want!

Oh man, you're awesome! I'm ready to get whichever kitty you have available now. I'm in the CMT timezone. I get the notifications from this forum so I'll be waiting for a reply. I can't tell you how awesome this is. I'm brand new to the world of AC.. and my other daughter introduced me to this forum.

Oh man, you're awesome! I'm ready to get whichever kitty you have available now. I'm in the CMT timezone. I get the notifications from this forum so I'll be waiting for a reply. I can't tell you how awesome this is. I'm brand new to the world of AC.. and my other daughter introduced me to this forum.
Happy to help :) Just lemme know who you want first, so I can use them for the cycle!

Hey! I won't be doing any cycling today, Ive got an appoinment, and will probably be really out of it for the rest of the day. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ill be able to cycle for you tomorrow! So feel free to still post requests!

hi i saw that you're not doing any cycling today but i would love to request chester for tomorrow ^-^ i have an plot ready but i can easily keep it open till you have some time :-]

hi i saw that you're not doing any cycling today but i would love to request chester for tomorrow ^-^ i have an plot ready but i can easily keep it open till you have some time :-]
Hi! Yes, I will get you that cutie tomorrow :)

Hello! I was wondering if you could get beau for me? I have a plot available at the moment- and can offer a stack of hardwood for him!
I'm very new to this version game and am hoping to get some of my dreamies in before I decorate the island fully! I'm available any time today if that works for you? (wed 19th) and can be available from now till around 9pm BST/uk time

If you're cycling today, could I get Lily? I have an open plot right now. I could give you a stack of regular wood. It's currently 8am PST, and I'll be checking in on the thread until 5am tomorrow morning.

Hello! I was wondering if you could get beau for me? I have a plot available at the moment- and can offer a stack of hardwood for him!
I'm very new to this version game and am hoping to get some of my dreamies in before I decorate the island fully! I'm available any time today if that works for you? (wed 19th) and can be available from now till around 9pm BST/uk time
Hi there! I can get you Beau for sure, Im not quite sure where his card is. But I'll get him to you today!
Post automatically merged:

If you're cycling today, could I get Lily? I have an open plot right now. I could give you a stack of regular wood. It's currently 8am PST, and I'll be checking in on the thread until 5am tomorrow morning.
Yep, unless something comes up, I'll be cycling! I can get you Lily later today for sure

Hi there! I can get you Beau for sure, Im not quite sure where his card is. But I'll get him to you today!

Yep, unless something comes up, I'll be cycling! I can get you Lily later today for sure
Awesome thank you so much! 😊

Awesome! Just let me know when you're ready to go.
No problem! Just shoot me a PM when you can. I pretty much just woke up, but I'll be sure to get you, your frog

Your welcome! Shoot me a PM when you can, and Ill respond when im good, and have his card!

Your welcome! Shoot me a PM when you can, and Ill respond when im good, and have his card! I pretty much just woke up

I would love to have Chrissy and Francine! I’m cycling out a few of my villagers today so I’ll have plots opening up :)

I would love to have Chrissy and Francine! I’m cycling out a few of my villagers today so I’ll have plots opening up :)
Sure thing! I can get you those pop stars!! In a bit, since Im still getting teasy for the day :) Just shoot me a pm when you can!

I saw from the list on your original post that you have a Blaire amibo! She's been a fave of mine for a long time, i used to have her in new leaf. I don't have that save file anymore, unfortunately. Anyway, i would absolutely love to have her become a resident of Fae Valley!

Back