• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
I'd be happy too! I need to go out for a little bit, but I'll be able too after!
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I'll be happy to get ypu Flora, I can do today ^^ I need to go out, but I'll be able too! But if you want to wait for tomorrow that works too!

Great! Just message me when you're ready, tomorrow would be totally fine as well ^^

Hey! I'll be happy to get ypu Flora, I can do today ^^ I need to go out, but I'll be able too! But if you want to wait for tomorrow that works too!
I'll start trying to get Lily in boxes and let you know! Depends on how stubborn she is, lol. I'll also update my listing for her on here to see if anyone takes her~
But if you get a lot of requests for today or tomorrow in the meantime, and would prefer me to do one or the other, let me know!

I'll start trying to get Lily in boxes and let you know! Depends on how stubborn she is, lol. I'll also update my listing for her on here to see if anyone takes her~
But if you get a lot of requests for today or tomorrow in the meantime, and would prefer me to do one or the other, let me know!
No, I'll be sure to get you her today! I go in the order of requests, so after Dotty, I'll start getting your flamingo!

No, I'll be sure to get you her today! I go in the order of requests, so after Dotty, I'll start getting your flamingo!
Sounds good! I'll update Lily's posting ☺

Just wanted to let you know Lily officially asked to move and I can get her in boxes anytime you're ready 😊

Last edited:
Do you by chance have Analise tonight or early tomorrow morning? I am trying to complete my initial villagers for my new island before I leave town tomorrow afternoon. I’m on EDT. Thanks!

Do you by chance have Analise tonight or early tomorrow morning? I am trying to complete my initial villagers for my new island before I leave town tomorrow afternoon. I’m on EDT. Thanks!
Hiya! I can get you Analise sure, I'm currently island hopping, but I'll happily start getting her ready tonight, I'm just looking for a smug lol

Hey! I'm gonna try my best to get her for you, but my cat got soap on himself.

How much longer will you be avalible?

Thank you! Just PM me when you’re ready.

30 min. Then, to bed!

30 min. Then, to bed!
If it doesn’t work out, that’s OK. Life happens. We can try again another day.
Tomorrow morning might work, but I don’t know if the plot will still be available. it may be sold by then.

Sap*

Hmm, ok, I might be able to have her ready for pick up tomorrow? Sorry for the inconvenience

30 min. Then, to bed!

If it doesn’t work out, that’s OK. Life happens. We can try again another day.
Tomorrow morning might work, but I don’t know if the plot will still be available. it may be sold by then.
If you back track the clock to 11 or 12 am, it might still be opened

hello! is there any chance i could get bluebear from you later today 6/17 or tomorrow 6/18? that would be great, thank you!:)

hello! is there any chance i could get bluebear from you later today 6/17 or tomorrow 6/18? that would be great, thank you!:)
Hi! I'll happily get you Bluebear! But could I tomorrow? I'm kinda busy today. If that's ok with you?

Hi I'm online! I could probably get her started shortly!

Ok, I'm gonna start getting her ready!

Last edited:
Can you get Molly for me? I have whatever materials you need, just let me know how much you need

Can you get Molly for me? I have whatever materials you need, just let me know how much you need
Hi! Yes I can get you Molly!

I just need to finish up bluebear, then I'll start moving Molly out

Last edited:
Hi! Yes I can get you Molly!

I just need to finish up bluebear, then I'll start moving Molly out
Cool, I’m gonna be headed out for a few hours but I’ll be back later tonight. If someone else wants someone then really there’s no need to hurry :)

Back