• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
It’s a shame Sherb isn’t an amiibo as he is the only one I want now. If you get Tabby do let me know 🤗
Otherwise it’s good of you to do this!

He is a cute little blue goat! Ok I will
Thanks, im just happy to help people get villagers they want :)

I kinda just like collecting the cards, so I'll get more hopefully. Cats, or dogs next. But I know Sherb is popular, so I'll keep my eye out for when he gets an amiibo ^^
Post automatically merged:

It’s a shame Sherb isn’t an amiibo as he is the only one I want now. If you get Tabby do let me know 🤗
Otherwise it’s good of you to do this!
Thank you! Im just very happy to help people get more villagers!

Im keeping an eye out for Sherb, I know people really like him, and Im keeping an eyeout to getting his amiibo when its avalible. I know that they are doing an update for a few in game ones to get amiibos.

Sherb would probably be more popular then Lily, who visited me at least three times now.

But either dogs or cats next ^^ I wanna have a selection of villagers people really want, since some are hard to get, and Im mostly just colleting the cards.

If anyone has a request, or species I should try to get next lemme know ^^ I wanna get people villagers they want, and cards

Im thinking Cats, though I already have some cats, or dogs. But if you have a requested species, im thinking of picking. I have the horses, and deer coming

Also will put the Sanrio villagers up here when you can grab them. I heard that you will be able to give them to people soon.

I only really wanted the items, the only villager I like is Toby. Because I love rabbits. But I mostly just wanted the items. So Ill put them for grabs when they are updated to grab.

Last edited:
how many villagers would you be willing to give away at a time? along with bam and beau, i’m also in search for fauna and diana. however, i wouldn’t want to overwhelm you with them all!

Ah, I see you like the deer! Pm me!

how many villagers would you be willing to give away at a time? along with bam and beau, i’m also in search for fauna and diana. however, i wouldn’t want to overwhelm you with them all!
Pm me ^^

On another note, I actually may need a Kabuki amiibo after all, I had Graham move in and take my plot reserved for Sherb so I’m going to have to see if I can move out my own Kabuki....😭
I’ll let you know if I manage it. 🙃

Ketchup decided to up, and leave my town yesterday, which I let her because she was in the Cycling house. So the random villager that moved in waaas

Pekoe. Which I wasn't expecting lol. So before I get too attached to her im gonna put her in a give away after moving in the next cycling villager

If anyone has interest in Pekoe, she's a campsite villager so theres only one, I dont have her card yet. I also don't wanna grow too attached to her lol

On another note, I actually may need a Kabuki amiibo after all, I had Graham move in and take my plot reserved for Sherb so I’m going to have to see if I can move out my own Kabuki....😭
I’ll let you know if I manage it. 🙃
Lemme know! I have to do one Cycling before! But I'll get Kabuki ready after if you want him.

Well two, if someone wants Pekoe

Last edited:
The Deer and Horses should be here tomorrow!! It was either today or tomorrow! Unless they are a bit late

But regardless, all the animals in the deer category, and then ten of the horses will be here too

If you wanna reserve any, though they can all be used more then once. So if three people want Fauna, I can get you all her

Also lemme know if you wanna know all the horses that are coming!

Enjoy the rest of your day ^^

Beau_NH.png
Roscoe_NH.png

Last edited:
Hi! Could I request to get Julian from you? :)
(I have some pink cosmos I could give you or tell me what materials you need.)

Last edited:
Hi! Could I request to get Julian from you? :)
(I have some pink cosmos I could give you or tell me what materials you need.)
Hi! I can definitely get you him! When would you like him? Any kinda material really,

hard, and regular wood I could use more of. But its not a requirement :) Id love the pink cosmos if your offering ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I can definitely get you him! When would you like him? Any kinda material really,

hard, and regular wood I could use more of. But its not a requirement :)

Thanks! I can have a plot open any time, but no rush of course.

If anyone has villagers that I should try to get, let me know :) I might already have them coming in my big update. But post here if you want someone.

Im keeping my eyeout for Dom, Raymond, and Sherb.Then Sanrio, well hopefully I can gift them out soon. Audie, and Judy are on my island.. So, I cant really give them away anymore. But I don't plan on using the Sanrio villagers. I only really liked Toby, so hopefully I'll be able to gift them eventually :) I only really got the cards for the clothes, and Furniture, cause I love dressing up my villagers, and seeing them use the furniture. I'll definitely use it too. I want a rug lol

But when they do arrive, I was thinking about letting you guys have an option of picking 1-3 items from Sanrio. As long as its all together under 5,000! So like clothing, I dont know the prices of any items. But if your getting a villager (Doesn't have to be Sanrio) and you want 1-3 sanrio items, then I can do that! But only if you request a villager, and the total is under 5,000. Since I'd be buying them for you.

I just can't wait to give Kid Cat the Hello Kitty outfit, he's gonna look adorable!

Last edited:
Back