• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
Pm me!
Post automatically merged:

Its mountain time for me, and you? I can also have him ready before hand too, but its basically whenever you can, just lemme know :)

I am in central time, one hour later. I am free at 7pm mountain time to 1am, but I am free all day tomorrow if that works

Feel free to request any villager :) They might be in a big update, but Im taking in requests

I put them in by the end of the week.

(Added Ruby. I forgot she moved out)

Edit- Marshal, Chief, Kid Cat, Henry, Punchy, and Bob:

Can't be requested. As they are residents of my island. Though details on Punchy and Bob to come

Last edited:
hey! i’m now able to sell land, so i’m ready to pick up villagers! if you don’t mind, could you start with bam first? let me know when you’re available ^^

Update!

Zell and Lopez aren't avalible anymore

Fauna is back up for grabs though

Bunny day:

This is my first time experiencing anything to do with Bunny Day! Zipper isnt my favorite, kinda creepy since he was jumping beside of my house when I went on, and I had no idea who he was, anyway-

-Eggs are making it a bit difficult to -get materials, but im managing. So I might be delayed since I may be looking for wood

-Im not gonna be doing any cycling on Bunny Day, because this is my first time experiencing it! But you can still make requests, and I'll get to them the day after!

Last edited:
Static, and Bruce have also been removed~Im trying a new approach to my island. So I need certain villagers

Audie might be up for grabs, but only might

I might dp a Judy give away sometime :) She doesnt really fit in, and Im not a huge fan. But lemme know if anyone's intetested!

Could I please get Lily? Also, feel free to message me if you get any more frog villagers.

I only have space for one villager at the moment anyway or at least I will in a few hours when Octavian moves out. I can give you a stack of hardwood, regular wood, and stone in return.

Defintly! I'll happily get you Lily, when would you like her? I may have more frogs in the future, feel free to request a frog though

Could I please get Lily? Also, feel free to message me if you get any more frog villagers.

I only have space for one villager at the moment anyway or at least I will in a few hours when Octavian moves out. I can give you a stack of hardwood, regular wood, and stone in return.
Defintly! I'll happily get you Lily, when would you like her? I may have more frogs in the future, feel free to request a frog though

Sorry, forgot to press the reply button

Last edited:
Definitely! I'll happily get you Lily, when would you like her? I may have more frogs in the future, feel free to request a frog though

I double-checked and I actually have nine villagers even with Octavian moving out XD so I shouldn't need to wait for his departure after all. Anyway, I take it I didn't skip by any other frog villagers by accident?

I'll happily take her anytime, though I could do an activity for like 30 min if you need the extra time :D I'll make sure I have the stacks ready also

I double-checked and I actually have nine villagers even with Octavian moving out XD so I shouldn't need to wait for his departure after all. Anyway, I take it I didn't skip by any other frog villagers by accident?

I'll happily take her anytime, though I could do an activity for like 30 min if you need the extra time :D I'll make sure I have the stacks ready also
Oh thank you! I will get to Lily soon! In about a half hour? I have another to complete first, but after I'll hop to it!

Nope, only Lily is there. But there will probably be more in the future :) PM me, so we can discuss details!

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I might not be able to do mant many cycles today! Im ironically getting my own villager from one. But Im still taking requests! Possibly could get to a ctcle later. But I also have to get alot of regular wood ^^;

Soo today is gonna be a fun material runner, and I'll probably get stung all the time haha. Or maybe Marshal or another one of my sassy smugs will finally carry me away

But pictureing Marshal, Chadder, or Henry just bolting while carrying me, is so amusing, since they're so small.

Anyway

Have a good one! Happy friday!

Hey guys!

I might not be able to do mant many cycles today! Im ironically getting my own villager from one. But Im still taking requests! Possibly could get to a ctcle later. But I also have to get alot of regular wood ^^;

Soo today is gonna be a fun material runner, and I'll probably get stung all the time heh,

Anyway

Have a good one! Happy friday!
Okay! If you do happen to take requests later, can you trade Purrl? I can bring lots of materials. I only have an open plot today though.

I'll try to do a few cycles today but if the critter wants regular wood, could take longer

Okay! If you do happen to take requests later, can you trade Purrl? I can bring lots of materials. I only have an open plot today though.
Hey! Sorry I don't have Purrl, I would other wise though! Want me to put her on my request list, and I can let you know when she's here?

I think Airpeaches and Firesquids have her. Try them! They have their own cycling threads, and are very nice

Last edited:
Back